PlayStation Bug In London Commuter - London Victoria To Brighton?

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by IfICanDream, Dec 9, 2021.

1. IfICanDream

IfICanDream Active Member

OK, I am past the Gatwick airport station and headed towards Brighton Platform 3. I’m 13 miles out and get a red signal that I need to stop. I’m 8 yards from Brighton now.,If I try to go past the 8 yards, I get a signal failure. A train goes by just after I stop. I wait there and I keep pressing the Contact Signaller button and get “Denied. Wait for signal to change.” But it doesn’t. Is this a bug?

2. IfICanDream

IfICanDream Active Member

Add: I have a PS4 Pro.

3. bobbsi1

bobbsi1 Member

This could be a bug, could you name the service (time) and train you are driving?
    I would like to know to avoid this until it's fixed ;)
    Also DTG should know exactly when to fix something :)

4. ARuscoe

ARuscoe Well-Known Member

Even better please provide a screenshot of the above details. It could be that the dispatcher somewhere has got an issue and the bug isn't the end point but earlier in the run. I've had several issues on BML where if I drive it a few times the bug just doesn't happen, possibly because I pass a certain point before / after a certain time which the scenario is written to expect

5. bobbsi1

bobbsi1 Member

I'll keep that in mind, if a bug happens, I'd like to try some possible solutions first, maybe that's a thing :)

6. ARuscoe

ARuscoe Well-Known Member

Unfortunately, because of how the timetable and dispatcher work in TSW2 if there's one thing that messes up it can mess up the entire system, and sometimes it's the player, but also it can be AI
    So just try the same run a couple of times and see if anything's different.

• Like Like x 1
  7. richard cooper

richard cooper Active Member

I have attempted this run twice and both times hit a red light 13 miles from Brighton. Same for me, dispatcher denies, told to wait. Playing on ps4 pro.

• Like Like x 1