New Update?

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by macs145000, Jul 23, 2018.

1. macs145000

macs145000 Member

hi everyone today I just got up, I turned on my xbox one and I'm seeing that there is a new update of approximately 5.89GB someone knows what is correct or what is bringing this new update again I have my doubts that is what What can you run if someone knows what you can mention?

2. xD 2Bad4You

xD 2Bad4You Well-Known Member

Hey,

do you mean a Console or Game update of 5,89GB? If a Game update, how long havent you started / updated the game or is it already the update where you can purchase the upgrade ingame for the new routes?

3. macs145000

macs145000 Member

is an update of error correction and performance in fact I am already updating but it has nothing to do with updating routes I have assumed that it will be until tomorrow. What I wanted to know is that errors corrects this new update since dovetail games has not said anything about this update to correct the errors.

Last edited: Jul 23, 2018
  4. redgor thenoob

redgor thenoob Member

The update is to allow the upgrade to the full game and any bugs they have fixed

5. TrainSim-Luke

TrainSim-Luke Well-Known Member

Hi guys. We're getting some people reporting that this update is causing their TSW to hang on the loadscreen. Is anyone else experiencing this? Did you purchase an upgrade or did this happen without prompting? Just looking for more info... Thanks!

6. macs145000

macs145000 Member

good thing happened to me once I thought it was a mistake of the same xbox one but what I think is that after having bought the update you can play for those who do not know and you can play both Rapid Transit and Northeast Corridor I say it because I already gave access to the game I had understood that it was going to be until tomorrow the only thing that is missing is to see but it comes with an error I'm just going to check anyway thanks to dovetail games for letting us play before.

7. redgor thenoob

redgor thenoob Member

Hi Luke. I didn't buy the upgrade yet and the update was in the system. It gives the option to purchase the upgrade to tsw or deluxe. Loaded no problem into a service for me after updating. On original xbox one

• Like Like x 1
  8. anthony91919191

anthony91919191 Member

Mine is downloading new delux now , wow will be playing a day early ....

9. Rubinius

Rubinius Active Member

I have no problems starting the game on the Xbox One S after the update.

• Like Like x 1
  10. mosko war

mosko war Member

if you buy good upgrade to the deluxe edition and now it is slower to load the game is hung on the image of your company white screen, also my edition does not go on xbox which is the deluxe? know if this will be fixed or it will continue like this, once the game is loaded after about two minutes one can play the new scenarios without problems

11. xD 2Bad4You

xD 2Bad4You Well-Known Member

Can we get patch notes for the update that came along with the new routes, Luke?

12. FallenAngel00me

FallenAngel00me Well-Known Member

Same here