Xbox New Arosa Line Update Crashes The Whole Game

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by brfan#9132, Dec 15, 2021.

1. brfan#9132

brfan#9132 Active Member

Trying to play Arosa line after the new update ready the livery pack coming out tomorrow and it crashes the whole game

• Helpful Helpful x 1
  2. Bradley

Bradley Well-Known Member

What service?

3. brfan#9132

brfan#9132 Active Member

It depends

4. Bradley

Bradley Well-Known Member

Well what service was you driving when it happened

• Like Like x 2
  5. brfan#9132

brfan#9132 Active Member

I was loading into the service then it crashes

6. Trenomarcus

Trenomarcus Well-Known Member

There is not a single service. You should tell which service is causing the crash.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Rail Fan 95

Rail Fan 95 New Member

Hi guys, I can’t even get that far. I select the Arosa Linie in the route menu and bang! It crashes and goes back to the Xbox Home menu. Ever since the recent update a day or so ago it has done that. And before that said update, several bugs including two trains occupying the platform roads at Arosa and my train going no where because of It were found on multiple services I was driving. They’re are below:

Bugged Services on Arosa Linie

R1421 Chur - Arosa 08:07:00 Service

Stopped at Litzirutl Platform 2 and delayed by red signal light C, causes train to be late as you can’t go from that location onwards to Arosa

R1423 Chur - Arosa 08:36:00 Service

Stopped at Peist Platform 2 and delayed by red signal light C, causes train to be late as you can’t go from that location onwards to Arosa. It also seems that a train at Arosa station is performing a SPAD just short of the end of the platform.

R1425 Chur to Arosa 09:07:00 Service

Stopped at Litzirutl Platform 2 and delayed by red signal light C, causes train to be late as you can’t go from that location onwards to Arosa. It appears two services occupy Arosa station with all locomotives facing the depot and runaround roads, with nothing moving. Thus blocking any direct link to Arosa as a final destination point.

I’ll send this information to the technical team I think. This is my first post by the way. So, forgive me if I’m a bit rusty lol .

Regards, Rail Fan 95

• Like Like x 1