Multilingual Train Sim World 2

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by vammultr#8320, Dec 17, 2021.

1. vammultr#8320

vammultr#8320 New Member

One quick question : Has anyone so far broadcasted Train Sim World 2 games in another language than its mother tongue?

Attached Files:

2. kekanha#4892

kekanha#4892 Active Member

I am portugues but the broadcast is in spanish.

3. vammultr#8320

vammultr#8320 New Member

Good to know!! I am Romanian and broadcast in 7 langauges apart from Romanian, including in Spanish too. Nice to meet you!! I guess for you it is easy to broadcast in Spanish since Portuguese and Spanish are very similar.

4. kekanha#4892

Noop, y prefer english, because the portugues and spanish sometimes the same word dont tell the same thing. Like romanian and intalian i
    no, because many times the same word has different connotations and it is confusing to translate, you are easily wrong. I think it will be like you with the Italian, it confuses you more than it helps. I'm wrong??

5. kekanha#4892

Do that because the spanish get mor people.hehehe.

6. kekanha#4892

Nice to meet you too.

7. vammultr#8320

vammultr#8320 New Member

When you say Spanish, Romanian, Italian, Portuguese are confusing when speaking or writing, you are right, but thankfully the Train Sim World 2 PS4 system changes the languages automatically and you might avoid get confused. However, when you boradcast games in Romanian, French and Spanish like I do, there might be confusions, but when you broadcast games in another languages like Dutch, German, English, you can then confuse these three languages like I do when broadcasting. Furthermore, the last confusion occurs when you broadcast in Chinese and Korean because these languages have a lot of similar vocabulary, and for my channel VAM Multilingual Trains I broadcasted a lot of videos in these languages as well. I broadcasted in all these languages since last year and the broadcasting has helped me improve my speaking abilities in all these languages because you have to learn how to explain certain things, you also learn to interact with other people better, especially online and in this pandemic to not feel lonely anymore like I do sometimes.

8. kekanha#4892

Not true, because the same word in portugal is a thing and in spain is another. But the word is the same. I am portuguese, and i leave in spain, you dont have to tell me waht confuse us. I now that. Because no traductor explain nothing about the language. The same word dont tell the same thing, so if i think in spanish but i put a portuguese word the traductor dont no waht i am thinking the confusión is the language and mi brain traducción, not the machine traductor. I cud think in portuguese and put a spanish word. Ex ancho in spanish, is comprido on portuguese. Ancho in spanish is not the same then in portuguese but the word is the same. Thats confuse everione. I am chore you are confuse now.

9. kekanha#4892

Is a latín languash. Gramatic confusion. Is not simple like english or german. I have a latín language like french, but i learn best the english, because dont have mor perfect verbs or condicional verás. Past perfect or mor them perfect, imperfectos. All this are verb forms. English is basic, and this make everibodi learn.

10. vammultr#8320

vammultr#8320 New Member

It depends how confusing some languages could be, I found myself that indeed Romanian and Italian could be confusing, but also Romanian and Spanish have a lot of similar words, except that Spanish words usually add an ''o'' to the words of romanian, like ''derivado'' in Spanish and ''derivat'' in Romanian, ''médico'' in Spanish and ''medic'' in Romanian''. In this case it is easier to make a difference. If course there words that sound the same and have different meanings, or words written the same with different meanings.

11. kekanha#4892

I am portuguese and i leave in spain. If y think in portuguese and i am writing in Spanish, the mistake is mine, my confusion with the language for the translator the word exists, only that in Portuguese it has a different meaning. the mistake, the confusion is mine, and that there is no translator to fix. the same word wants to say different things. (Largo) in Spanish wants to say something totally different than (largo) in Portuguese.