The Doors Are Blocked

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by macs145000, Jul 24, 2018.

1. macs145000

macs145000 Member

Hello everyone was playing service mode on the Rapid Transit route when I was just starting my second service and suddenly when I was braking to get doors I wanted to open them and they were blocked I have to mention that this also happened to me in the PC version the problem is that I know how to unlock the doors if someone can tell me if it is a mistake or how to unlock the doors please.

2. 410nick

410nick Member

Did you open the doors on the wrong side? I need more clarification to help you.

3. macs145000

macs145000 Member

I did not stop at all normal in the station I was going to open the doors to load the normal passengers on the indicated side but I have to clarify that when I start my second service when I change the cabin in the terminal station to start the second service in reverse I had that enceder the train battery to encederieran the train screens as in the tutorial indicates the funny thing of all this is that approximately after leaving the terminal station to start my second service in the station that blocked me the doors was the third and previous never blocked the doors that is the funny thing to try to turn off the train turning off the battery and turn it on again as I say that also happened to me in the PC version.