Other I Have Created A Thread Today, But Now Appears As Made By Strange Member!

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by grdaniel48, Dec 20, 2021.

1. grdaniel48

grdaniel48 Well-Known Member

Hi,
    Today it happens something really strange!
    I have created a new Tread on "Suggestions", called "On a time of wishes...your TSW2 ones", but now appears as it was made by another persona, being really strange "member", due to it is it's first post ever, but it have lot of "awards".

How this can happens?!!

Please see the attached pictures!

POST I CREATED APPEARS  AS DO IT FOR A  NEW MEMBER.jpg POST I CREATED APPEARS  AS DO IT FOR A  NEW MEMBER 2.jpg

Please notice on the first one is his name "greater angular fan", but it is my picture.
    It indicates "new member", just 1 message, but lof of "awards". This is really strange

This must be fixed!

2. grdaniel48

grdaniel48 Well-Known Member

His post is above mine, which must be the first as the creator of the thread.

3. stujoy

stujoy Well-Known Member

There’s been a glitch in the forum it seems. That post from ‘greater angular fan’ was from a different thread that I read earlier today, with a different title. Someone had replied to it too. It now appears to have merged with your thread somehow. Very strange.

The awards shown in the first post of threads are very frequently wrong and that has been an issue for a while, so I wouldn’t read anything from that. But the merging of threads is very odd and I’ve never seen that before.

• Helpful Helpful x 1
  4. LucasLCC

LucasLCC Well-Known Member

It's possible that it was merged by a moderator, intentionally or accidentally

• Like Like x 1
    • Helpful Helpful x 1