Xmas Eve Rail Cam Or Lack Of For 2021

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by antony.henley, Dec 24, 2021.

1. antony.henley

antony.henley Well-Known Member

So today I was going to, well let me rephrase that I did start to do a livestream of a railcam on the Brighton Mainline. Located at Selhurst Depot, Cottage Junction to be precise. Before anyone thinks WTF? For the past two years I have done 8 - 10 hour railcam streams on a few routes in TSW**.
    Usually on Xmas Eve and New Years Eve these were done. Basically its done to showcase how despatcher works, which I think is one of the greatest parts in Train Sim World.
    So this year with the Brighton Mainline being released I thought to myself I have to get that in the Xmas eve Railcam Livestream.
    I started in game at 0730 and for 19 minutes & 36 seconds all was well. Then it just crashed. This was the PS5 version. I did try to start from 8 am in the morning at the same place and then the stream lasted 50 seconds.
    So for this year there will be no Xmas Railcam Stream. Which is a shame as the Brighton Mainline is a great route. I submitted the reports (generated by the PS5) off to Sony as I always do so hopefully TrainSim-Matt will end up getting the various reports in a few weeks. To say I am disappointed is an understatement. I was really looking forward to showcasing Joethefish's fantastic work in the route. But alas its not to be. I have also now taken the decision not to do any more livestreams using either the Brighton Mainline and Dresden Riesa routes until they become more stable. Its a shame as they are both great routes and deserve alot better than what they currently have.

Anyhow here's the 19 minutes and 36 seconds footage. Which for the time of day was quite busy.

Merry Xmas community and DTG staff.

Regards

Hentis
    **My past 8 - 10 hour streams

Schnellfarstrecke Koln - Achen Nine hour stream

Hauptstrecke Rhein-Ruhr Eight hour stream

Great Western Express Route 10 hour stream

Northern Trans Pennine 10 hour stream

Last edited: Dec 24, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
  2. ukpetey

ukpetey Well-Known Member

Quite

• Like Like x 2
  3. antony.henley

antony.henley Well-Known Member

Not sure if its too much alcohol I have consumed but really not following you there.

• Like Like x 2