Western Mainlines By Just Trains

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Tswjake24, Dec 25, 2021.

1. Tswjake24

Tswjake24 Member

Hi,
    I have recently purchased a gaming pc and purchased the western mainlines route from Just trains and ive looked everywhere and tried everything to install it i have the european loco and asset pack installed to my game could anyone please give me some tips on how to get this installed onto my system as it looked like a really good route and id like to play it

Thanks in Advance

2. playthoseblues

playthoseblues Active Member

Hi,
    Double check the requirements on the JT website to make sure you have all the requirements - have you downloaded it from the store and used the installer in the downloaded file?
    If you have, check the standard scenarios - Western Mainlines doesn't have career enabled scenarios - also might be worth resetting the DLC cache from the settings menu :)
    Cheers!

3. Nick Y

Nick Y Well-Known Member

You'll need to unpack the file using something like 7zip or other unzippers.
    When that's done, use the installer program which is in the unzipped package.
    You'll be asked to verify your account by logging into JT and then you'll be able to select where to install it (usually your railworks folder wherever you have that installed).
    Once that's done and finished installing, you should be able to then run TS22 and the route will show up in quickdrive and standard scenarios.

If you don't have a route that already contains the European Loco and asset pack, you'll either need to find this as a standalone from Steam or find a route that has the pack contained within it (This list from Steam DB might help).

4. jasonadams

jasonadams New Member

Thanks for the Steam DB, downloaded more routes.