Rhb Anniversary Pack

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by junior hornet, Dec 28, 2021.

1. junior hornet

junior hornet Well-Known Member

I bought the RHB Anniversary Pack but in timetable mode, I don’t have the option to select the Livery, nor do I have the observation coach and the Langweiser Viaduct is not lit up on a night time run. I know that it is installed correctly as the Anniversary timetable (which I selected) is available and the scenarios that I have tried work as expected.. Also, during a timetable run, a differently liveried train with the observation coach passes me en route.

What am I doing wrong?

2. AGoodJudge

AGoodJudge Active Member

The observation coach isn't part of every service, it appears. One service which does have it is the 22.20 Arosa-Chur.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Wolfovizer

Wolfovizer Well-Known Member

Are you selecting the change livery button (first picture) they are hidden behind that, if you have done that then your game has an issue. iirc Langweiser Viaduct only lights up if there is snow, I tried to check for you but my game crashed every time I tried. The observation coach is on Christmas services, if you search "christmas" they show up, there are only two, you can also search for "RE1498" & "RE1499" one Chur - Arosa and one Arosa - Chur. Hope this helps :)
    Untitled.png
    Untitled2.png

• Helpful Helpful x 1
  4. Wolfovizer

Wolfovizer Well-Known Member

Just tested and Langweiser Viaduct does only have lights when there is snow and none when the ground is clear :) Had to verify the game and some file was corrupt.

• Like Like x 1
  5. junior hornet

junior hornet Well-Known Member

Thanks. I didn’t know about the change livery button. I’ll try it in the morning. It seems daft to give you a special coach then not let you use it except on two services (at least one of which seems to be at night - I would have like to ride in it as a passenger but this is pointless if you can’t actually “observe” anything).

6. Bradley

Bradley Well-Known Member

Seems a waste to me that they wouldn’t capitalise on a new coach in service mode to me