PC Was An Update Released?

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by Typhomat, Jul 25, 2018.

1. Typhomat

Typhomat Well-Known Member

With the renaming and release of TSW, there was a Steam update released as well, with no notable notes on what this contained. Were there any updates included, or was this just a restructure of the program following the rename? If this was just a rename, when can we expect the next update/patch to be released?

• Like Like x 1
  2. Rudolf

Rudolf Well-Known Member

As far as I know it is purely internal refactoring the software. So no "big reveal" though for DTG this must be an important update. Next time better ...

3. Typhomat

Can anyone from DTG potentially give information if gameplay improvements were made? Or if there is a change log on the way?

4. R62A1973

R62A1973 Active Member

Will HH run on laptop 2.9Ghtz

5. Anna_AWVR

Anna_AWVR Active Member

Yes, there are core game fixes in this update. Matt said it himself on the devstream. The changelog has not been released at this time, but it should be in the next few days at worst. I also imagine the patch streamlined some of the codebase for the DLC to be considered "built-in" as Rudolf said.

6. Typhomat

(Off topic for this thread) I would check your specifications against the minimum and recommended specifications. It's hard to say exactly if your computer can run it based off the processor alone, TSW is a graphics heavy game as well. You can find the minimum and recommended specifications at the bottom of this page: https://store.steampowered.com/app/530070/Train_Sim_World/

Thanks, I asked during the stream and didn't hear anything, I wasn't sure what the extent of the changes were. Hoping for patch notes soon.