Scenario Gwe>drag Line (problem)

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by SeidZerg, Jul 27, 2018.

1. SeidZerg

SeidZerg New Member

Well, you are on a class 66 going to recue a class 43 dead on the station.

When you stop 1 bridge before the station to w8 for a free line to reach the dead train, your class 66 just die too ... engine stops for nothing, no sound, no commands ... dead!

I tryed to restart the engine, but i wasnt able to do that. Maybe I dont know the full process for it ... or just a bug. ... 3 times ... 3 fails at the same point for the same reason.

2. gangrel

gangrel Member

It's been a while since I've done that one. But I didn't experience that issue.

Only time I stalled the 66 & couldn't restart it was on the scenario when you have to refuel it. I think I ran it out of fuel lol. Took too long.

3. redgor thenoob

redgor thenoob Member

When you reach the cross section to reverse apply your brakes, reset all controls. Switch off the engine and then go to the back cab, setup the engine again and it will move, you will have a lot of waiting and signal permission asking to do to reach Reading to pick up the broken train. Even when you get to where you need to be there is a wait time. I've done it a couple times and each time finished with between 10 and 25 minutes left and the ac enario waits until exactly the time it expects you to arrive at sididngs