I Feel Like A Beta Tester.

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by kekanha#4892, Jan 3, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kekanha#4892

kekanha#4892 Active Member

Hello, the other day I manifested my rebellion regarding the way we consumers are used by dovetail employees. Even though we must always address our next issue with respect, I do not agree that they take away our freedom of expression, the vast majority of us live in democracy and freedom of expression is a constitutional right of the European Commission, like the vast majority of the Users of this website are part of the agreement signed in the genebra convention, it seems abusive to me to set standards of behavior regarding vocabulary, because of course it is already stipulated in the rules to which all of us citizens by right are submissive. We all have duties that allow us to enjoy our rights. If a citizen fulfills his duties, he has his rights. Well these duties cannot be imposed by anyone, first of all all duties have to be in accordance with the chart of duties imposed by the genebra convention that stipulates what our rights are. A company or a man cannot impor their norms, laws or rules that are public, within a public form, in this case in a forun asking me to get on my knees or they throw me out. no gentlemen, this does not work like that. A layout is your home, but if it is a public space, whether physical or virtual, it has to comply with what is stipulated by what was signed by all the main representatives of this our planet. I don't know who educated these people but something is wrong. So what I want to say is that there are rules and any for wanting to skip the rules. where dignity, honor and respect go so that some spoiled children think they have the right to break the rules. We won freedom of expression and it was not easy, so that now they come in a public square (anyone can access, that is why it is public, not private) censorship is a crime, never forget you. They sell us a finished and perfect product and then tell us that they are working on it? work on it and when it is perfect sell it to us. stop fooling people. you sell unfinished products and with that money you earn your salary. while we deceived you pay.

• Like Like x 1
  2. CK95

CK95 Well-Known Member

Please stop.

• Like Like x 5
  3. Callum B.

Callum B. Well-Known Member

:D

4. Gilly

Gilly Well-Known Member

1ed4b9d2d719571364a79e69147f45ff.gif

• Like Like x 3
  5. SHINO BAZ

SHINO BAZ Well-Known Member

There's so much to say about this topic...but...No time to say it now....

6. jasonpfc

jasonpfc Well-Known Member

Anybody else just skip most of that waffle?

7. DTG Protagonist

DTG Protagonist Has left the building Staff Member

Well, there's a lot to unpick here. First and foremost you're operating under the belief that this is a public space. It is not. This is a privately owned discussion forum that is offered for players of Dovetail Games' titles to discuss their experiences, help one another and offer feedback to the developers.

We welcome both criticism and praise, whichever you feel is appropriate, but must insist you follow some basic rules of conduct so that we can ensure this forum remains a welcoming space to users of all ages. We do not tolerate abuse of other users and will draw a line under conversations we believe have run their course or devolved into arguments unrelated to the central topic.

Those who are unable to abide by the rules of conduct will find themselves with posts removed, or their account suspended or banned permanently.

A quick look around the forums will demonstrate that your ability to critique the game is in no way curtailed, we just enforce a level of maturity and behaviour on the users here. Doing so is in the best interest of all users.

As a reminder - this forum is provided as a courtesy to players. You are welcome, but not entitled to make use of it.

• Like Like x 15
  8. trainsimplayer

trainsimplayer Well-Known Member

Sam hit the nail on the head above with his comment, however this part about the Geneva Convention is total rubbish.

The Geneva Conventions stipulate the rules of war, the treatment of civilians, prisoners, etc. They do not form the back bone of EU/EC Free Speech, and do not stipulate the right of a person to post on a forum - one that is a private one, no less.

• Like Like x 3
  9. Knightfire1964

Knightfire1964 Well-Known Member

Isn't the Geneva convention about war? Also when making your account on the forums you agreed to the terms and conditions as well as the rules it's your fault if you haven't read them or broke them. These rules apply to social media that have its own rules like Facebook Instagram and twitter that set rules. This forum is no different to antly other like ea or codemasters forums for example

• Like Like x 1
  10. trainsimplayer

Yeah, it's the formation of international laws of warfare... And forums on the internet according to this guy.

• Like Like x 2
  11. Knightfire1964

Knightfire1964 Well-Known Member

yeah just had a look maybe the op needs to give this a read about what the Geneva convention actually is before claiming it protects your rights. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geneva_Conventions

Last edited: Jan 3, 2022
    • Like Like x 2
  12. trainsimplayer

I think the OP should go look up all the stuff they're talking about, tbh. They ain't got a clue what they're on about.

• Like Like x 3
  13. Lenwigg

Lenwigg Well-Known Member

I think I will have some of whatever it is that he is on.

• Like Like x 1
  14. jasonpfc

jasonpfc Well-Known Member

Personally think this threads likely gone to its end now.

15. Lenwigg

Lenwigg Well-Known Member

It was ended a while ago and he has resurrected it lol. Actually ended and removed

Last edited: Jan 3, 2022
  16. Bradley

Bradley Well-Known Member

Rebellion? What are you princess Leah now?

I guess your school didn’t do history as then you’d know the Geneva conventions was a document of warfare and the stipulations of it.

do some research before babbling nonsense on a private forum where you have freedom of speech

• Like Like x 3
  17. antony.henley

antony.henley Well-Known Member

I was going to say something really constructive but that might have been construed as me being one of Dovetails Favourite chaps, so nah, I wont. Hi Sam, did you have a good end of year celebration?

Hentis

• Like Like x 2
  18. stujoy

stujoy Well-Known Member

Oh dear. I thought they had taken all the psychoactive food colourings out of confectionary but maybe not.

• Like Like x 3
  19. DTG Protagonist

DTG Protagonist Has left the building Staff Member

Yes, okay. We're done here.

• Like Like x 7
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.