I’m Deleting Your Train Simulator

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Alukomski8, Jan 3, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alukomski8

Alukomski8 Member

Simply because you charge me for [removed - bad language - JD] products and make excuses on how one of the most prestigious routes “ruins your experience” when all it would do is open your blind eyes. Nothing but stereotypical and toxic thinking here. Why even make a suggestions page if you will completely ignore it in the first place? You expect me to spend my hard earned teaching money on your [removed - bad language - JD] dlc? Good job, people really admire playing a 2 second game, without experiencing the reality. And then think ruining it by simply revising it? When all it would do is improve it. I hope you know I am one customer that you have caused to hate train sim and lost all potential for the game. Have a good day, keep scamming people with your [removed - bad language - JD] products and making a huge deal out of something that’s it pathetically easy to do. I hope your happy I will never use your product again.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 3, 2022
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Knightfire1964

Knightfire1964 Well-Known Member

Can I just clarify you said you didn't pay though for the game you said you pirated. I am trying to be civil as possible but this is a public om unity forum where anyone can put their own views on threads that this community post be it suggestions or topics in the platform chats

• Like Like x 3
  3. paintbrushguy

paintbrushguy Well-Known Member

Just because it’s illegal for your local (and uninteresting) line yo be added to the game as it stands, it is completely inappropriate to use this language or behave in this way. In this instance it is a blessing you are leaving.

• Like Like x 14
  4. Ant Craft

Ant Craft Well-Known Member

You can cry us a river for all I care. The problem isn't the community, it's you. Just because you can't get your own way. Firstly, DTG have said first hand route extensions are not going to happen. Secondly, as of right now, DTG have licence for GO, and just because DTG won't commit copyright infringement to give you exactly what you want, that makes them scammers. Yeah, sure... And then when innocent members of the forums literally state you the facts about why it won't happen, you result to insults and start throwing your toys out of your pram. We all want our favourite and/or local routes in the game, but a lot of them won't happen. I want my local route, but I know it's unlikely to happen and I accept that. We can't all got what we want, but that's ok, at least to most of us who listens to reason. And also, you just admitted to committing piracy. Not only is that illegal, which explains why you think copyright infringement is acceptable, but what makes you think that you have any right to make demands if you're not going to support the devs in the first place. The only toxic thing here, is you, so good riddance.

• Like Like x 7
  5. meridian#2659

meridian#2659 Well-Known Member

20220103_060943.jpg

Last edited: Jan 3, 2022
    • Like Like x 4
  6. Average_Joe57

Average_Joe57 Active Member

cool story bro

• Like Like x 2
  7. pipanminuta#9703

pipanminuta#9703 Well-Known Member

Post this in TS 2022 forum or rename it

8. MrSouthernDriver

MrSouthernDriver Well-Known Member

not really scamming but ok....

• Like Like x 2
  9. formulabee#1362

formulabee#1362 Well-Known Member

He committed piracy to get the game in the first place…

• Like Like x 3
  10. MrSouthernDriver

in a game that you pirated...surely...when you pirate, a game, you get it for free?

• Like Like x 1
    • Helpful Helpful x 1
  11. OldVern

OldVern Well-Known Member

Hopefully the mods will help him out the door…

• Like Like x 6
  12. MrSouthernDriver

you're

• Like Like x 2
  13. DTG JD

DTG JD Director of Community Staff Member

Locking this thread as it's unconstructive and unhelpful.

Players are welcome to opinions about potential new routes (hence why we have the Suggestions forum), but healthy discussion is encouraged. There are reasons and limitations we have when thinking about new routes, and lots of things are taken into account.

This is also a forum for all ages, so bad language is not appropriate.

• Like Like x 13
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.