Euro Fishing Couple Of Questions From Newbie...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Spirit-X, Apr 12, 2017.

1. Spirit-X

Spirit-X New Member

Just bought this on PS4 and have played 3 or 4 hours so far. Am enjoying the game but there are a few things i don't get at the moment and any help would be great, thanks:

1. How do you put bait in the spod thingy?
    2. How come the items that are assigned as "Default" in the tackle box are not available to choose if you create your own box?
    3. Is there really only one float or am I missing something?
    4. I bought some bigger hooks as the game said smaller fish would avoid them but i still keep catching these tiny little roach with them. How are they even swallowing the hook? Trying to figure out how to target bigger fish!

Thanks for any help.

2. iiFuRiiOuSs F81

iiFuRiiOuSs F81 Member

Big hooks and baits

3. bI4ckp4nth3r_187

bI4ckp4nth3r_187 New Member

Hi, welcome to EF.

1. Spods are not baitable currently and it's debatable if they even work at all.

2. The default box is just a starter box with teaser gear in it to get you started.

3. There's more floats but not many, just hook sizes change. No depth adjustment available so fish the margins or shallow water (2ft Max lol).

4. Fishing mechanics are broken, every hook and every bait will catch every fish. If you just want carp, go fish Digger Lake (only carp in there).

Hope that answers your questions.

4. DTG_Stephen

DTG_Stephen Staff Member

Hi Spirit-X, to expand a little bit further on what bI4ckp4nth3r_187 has said in regard to questions 2 and 4. There is an error in the default bait box that meant you were provided with gear from later in the game which we will correct in a future patch. In future we will also be looking at the interaction between fish and the hooks. We are aware that small fish can bite on large hooks and will address this in future.