Tharandter Rampe Thoughts/concerns

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by mcskimmingj, Jan 7, 2022.

1. mcskimmingj

mcskimmingj Member

I've been excited for this route for a while and watching the preview stream heightened my excitement the route looks amazing and the new 612 looks great and the new tilting is exciting but my biggest concern with this dlc is that the main attraction of the route the tilting 612 only has 10 services to play to me that is extremely disappointing the other trains we been using in nearly every German route have way more services and when we get a new train on a German route we barely get any services for it and considering its the main attraction to the new route its a huge disappointment that barely any gameplay comes with it at the moment I'm kind of on the fence whether this is a day 1 purchase for me

• Like Like x 1
  2. Tigert1966

Tigert1966 Well-Known Member

I think that in another thread it was mentioned that there should be an additional 12 services but they got left out by accident. So hopefully they can be added back in.

However if there are really only 10 services in real life then that’s what we’re stuck with.

It‘s still about 8 hours of gameplay + the other locos so good enough for me. But hopefully the extra 12 do exist and are added back in.

• Like Like x 1
  3. mcskimmingj

mcskimmingj Member

If there are another 12 services for the 612 then that's great I was disappointed because you can see a lot of time was spent on making the 612 and 10 services seems way too little but if those 12 extra services are added that's a lot better let's hope

4. erg73

erg73 Well-Known Member

In another thread DTG has confirmed that BR 612 will finally have 22 services for Thursday's launch. This is certainly good news :)

5. Bradley

Bradley Well-Known Member

DTG JD said:
    There's a little clarity here. We'll be working on it this weekend, but can't promise they'll be included pre-release (based on certification with platforms, etc.). If not, they'll be added after release.
    Just to confirm, we've been able to get these in for Thursday's release, so there will be 22 services for the DB BR 612 when it becomes available.

DTG JD

6. doomedcookie

doomedcookie Active Member

Out of Memory which as happened already