Tgv Lyria Route

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by flyingfish, Jan 10, 2022.

1. flyingfish

flyingfish New Member

Yes I know some people will be saying "but we already have a TGV route" but Train Sim World 2 also has two routes that include an ICE 3 (Schnellfahrstrecke Köln + Hauptstrecke München - Augsburg), two Union Pacific routes that utilise similar locos and several DB S-Bahn routes that are very similar to one another in terms of gameplay and scenery. Adding a portion of the TGV Lyria network will provide players with the same high-speed experience as the LGV Mediterranee while enjoying the Swiss (or French) landscape. The current LGV route (in my opinion) has some of the worst scenery in the game and the stations seems to have subpar texturing and details. With a French/Swiss TGV added, players will be able to experience the same excellent scenery featured in Sand Patch Grade due to the forested hills and mountains of the French/Swiss border. Anyway these are just my thoughts and I hope someone at Dovetail sees this and at least considers it. I was really disappointed with my LGV Mediterranee purchase due to the scenery and station modelling.

• Like Like x 7
    • Helpful Helpful x 1
  2. Alaskan Jack

Alaskan Jack Active Member

Yes we need more Mountain View’s and would enjoy a route that is longer that we could use the LGV Mediterranne . might need to see some info on route cause a lot of maybe don’t know this route maybe some pictures and show what other trains could be used on route maybe a map of route also.

Last edited: Jan 10, 2022
    • Like Like x 2
  3. driverwoods#1787

driverwoods#1787 Well-Known Member

If set in 2007-2011 all Paris Zürich TGV Lyria services run via Strasbourg Voltage change Basel

• Like Like x 3