London Commuter

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by dudders, Jan 9, 2022.

1. dudders

dudders Well-Known Member

Are there going to be any updates for this route. It has constant frame drops and basically just a jittery route. It's a shame because the route is amazing. It's around built up areas and when trains pass you by The frame drops. I'm on xbox series x all my other routes play smoothly it's a pleasure to play. But this route deserves more attention i hope dove tail will get this running as smoothly as the other routes. I notice another new route will be released soon how about fixing this one first PLEASE dovetail or matt if your reading this.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Princess Entrapta

Princess Entrapta Well-Known Member

I especially enjoy how it's implied you'd like either for dovetail to fix it, or for Matt to do it on his own.

• Like Like x 2
  3. dudders

Anyone will do to be fair just please let's have some updates on the route.

4. sivn#4246

sivn#4246 Member

I’m contemplating buying this DLC. But I’m holding off until I can see more positive reviews regarding its performance. Running a Xbox series x.

5. dudders

I do love the route lots to see and do but plays like a dog in places. When your at Victoria Station frame drops are all over the place. So going back to my first post does anyone no if it will be looked at.

6. AtherianKing

AtherianKing Well-Known Member

I haven’t heard much in regard to specific frame rate issue fixes in regards to this route and it also sounds like an overtime job rather than a simple fix

this route will or is now under preserved collection teams job so fixes within it will have work done when their focus switches to this route

7. solicitr

solicitr Well-Known Member

You should have few problems on a Series X. The problem areas seem to be last-gen consoles, PS5, and to an extent old, slow PCs.

8. dudders

As mentioned on the first post im on series x and this route is buggy. Definitely around stations and trains passing by.

9. Geth_2234

Geth_2234 Well-Known Member

There is a "London commuter (update)" on the roadmap in the upcoming section but I'm not sure what this entails and what bugs are fixed I'd ask the question in tomorrow's stream.