Xbox Game Crashing At London Victoria And Dresden Hbf On Xbox Series S

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by Nicolás train sim, Jan 9, 2022.

1. Nicolás train sim

Nicolás train sim Member

My game keeps crashing when approaching London Victoria and Dresden Hbf, this is really disappointing since I paid 60 € for both of these routes in Christmas (I play on xbox series S)

2. paul.pavlinovich

paul.pavlinovich Well-Known Member

Nicolás train sim Up in the top right of this forum is a link marked "Support" - I would put in a support ticket and see if they can help you. Hopefully they can.

Paul

3. Nicolás train sim

Nicolás train sim Member

Thanks mate but I don't really think they will fix any of these problems, honestly I expected a much better approach to gameplay quality from dovetail since they charge 30 € for every route, if the route does not work correctly they should not even sell it...

• Like Like x 2
  4. brfan#9132

brfan#9132 Active Member

It has been a bug since resale for both of those routes

5. paul.pavlinovich

paul.pavlinovich Well-Known Member

I've had them be very helpful.

6. Pookiebarra

Pookiebarra Active Member

Still happens to me, i am really pissed off that this is still unresolved after all this time. Saving the game sometimes helps but not always. I cannot believe that this has still not been sorted. Your point on what you paid is not lost on me. Maybe it is an issue for Consumer Rights. We pay good money , for something that does not work.

• Like Like x 3
  7. mandonov

mandonov Active Member

Yeah I just came back to this game after having a break since November and it crashed between Dresden Neustadt and Mitte. I really expected this to be fixed by now, especially with the new split timetables on my One S.

Last edited: Jan 26, 2022