PlayStation Ps5 Pixilated Liveries

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by phillip.good, Dec 30, 2021.

1. phillip.good

phillip.good Well-Known Member

Hi TrainSim-Matt and DTG Natster,

just watched the epic Q&A from last night, top show!

In the last 5 mins you mentioned that PS5 livery editor liveries are no longer pixilated and it’s been fixed, unfortunately it’s not.

I’ve checked my PS4 and that seems fine so looks like it’s solely a PS5 issue

• Like Like x 1
  2. Lamplight

Lamplight Well-Known Member

Can definitely confirm that PS5 liveries are still pixelated.

3. marcsharp2

marcsharp2 Well-Known Member

Just had a look on my PS5, definitely still pixelated. 1410c5c4-e946-4b3f-9ca3-03a8bc3e9779.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  4. Stephen Crofts

Stephen Crofts Well-Known Member

What concerns me here is the quality of the bug tracking dtg are using.
    I’ve heard several times on stream they thought something was fixed. This issue for the ps5 at least twice. Many users were locked out of the halloween livery contest because of it and just brushed off as not the place to mention it (yes it was that long ago)
    We really need a reliable, fairly transparent way of knowing dtg knows what bugs the community are struggling with. There’s another thread bumping the gwe down the line scenario for example that hasn’t had its red light problems resolved. I miss using the livery editor. Let’s hope it shifts before the creators club starts up, there won’t be much incentive for me to buy it like this.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Lamplight

Lamplight Well-Known Member

I have to admit that I get a bit annoyed when Nat continuously claims on stream that it was fixed. It clearly isn't like anyone with a PS5 can verify in minutes.

• Like Like x 1
  6. twiggy#9635

twiggy#9635 Well-Known Member

I will admit this pixelated livery business is annoying

7. antony.henley

antony.henley Well-Known Member

Yes was meant to post at the end of the Q&A but fell asleep. the Pixalated liveries are still there on the PS5.

Regards

Hentis

8. marcsharp2

marcsharp2 Well-Known Member

With the update today the Pixelated liveries on my PS5 have vanished, thank you DTG team it is appreciated.

• Like Like x 1
  9. pveezy

pveezy Well-Known Member

The entire SPG patch last week was like that. Of the 3 things it was supposed to fix all still have problems:

1. It was supposed to fix the realism of locomotive substitutions, but nothing seems to have changed.

2. It was supposed to make the crossing arms functional. Two of them now don’t work at all.

3. It was supposed to add functionality to click the phone to contact dispatcher at signals. Doesn’t work on the C40-8W at all.