Thoughts On Tharandter Rampe And Br 612

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by pascal.weick, Jan 14, 2022.

1. grdaniel48

grdaniel48 Well-Known Member

Now I remember another timetable where you have a red light.
    There is no indication to contact the signaler or dispatcher, I proceed and it allows me to continue, without doing anything else!
    So really weird as there is the same situation, but the software works different on different timetable!

2. grdaniel48

grdaniel48 Well-Known Member

Taking about crossing gates that was asked on the preview stream of the route, and DTG staff could not confirm at that time.
    One week later when I purchase the route and was driving a train I remember that.
    So I change camera to outside the train, when passing one, and stay in the position.
    Here you have the picture of it

NEW ROUTE NOT WORKING CROSING GATES.JPG
    The train had already passed away from more than one minute... and the gates are still closed!
    Please also notice that sign wrongly positioned in the middle of the crossing!

3. Pipe

Pipe Well-Known Member

Double Heading - really cool to play. And a little tricky in rainy conditions. Train Sim World 2_20220118175346.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  4. phillipa#1949

phillipa#1949 Active Member

Not a bad route download this Friday the rapid transit loco fails to power up when you start it up another route with another bug I see the PS5 version of MUNICH to Augsburg has been given new layers after yesterdays update

5. CK95

CK95 Well-Known Member

HMA has had layers on PS5 since the PS5 version released.

6. Matto140

Matto140 Well-Known Member

Don't tell me about... I trip PZB on 60km/h before Edle Krone. Really tricky to get it rolling uphill again.

Last edited: Jan 19, 2022
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Pipe

Pipe Well-Known Member

Slippery when wet ....... also on the brakes. :)
    But this service is quite nice (for me as a beginner): Take the 185 and drive her to couple with the second unit and the train. Then haul this heavy thing uphill to Freiberg in rainy conditions. Lastly uncouple the double head and park it. Cool!

• Like Like x 1
  8. razmatus#2517

razmatus#2517 Well-Known Member

A little advice for Fast line to Freiberg (if you have all safety and such systems on) - right when you approach first objective... a switch or two before the red signal - for some reason it does put on emergency brakes even if you go as slow as like 20 or 25, even if 15... as soon as possible press PZB release, and also some PZB acknowledge for good measure... for some reason it then lets you through to the objective (PZB override doesnt work on this one)... and dont forget contact signaller plus PZB override on the way to coupling (second objective) :)

Sorry if I just spoiled it for some, but at least the first one is kinda weird obstacle on the way to objective :) so I hope this helps :)))

9. phillipa#1949

phillipa#1949 Active Member

Another luke warm route the rapid transit loco is bugged it does not move when you apply power to it

10. universal.chris

universal.chris Active Member

I have not purchased this route yet so it may be different. I could be wrong, but I thought contacting the signaller was done by holding the circle button. If that is the case, pushing the X button to contact the signaller may be your problem.

• Like Like x 1
  11. steveownzzz#6107

steveownzzz#6107 Well-Known Member

I have every route and I play them all. When running the 612 with safety systems are on, this is my favorite route, hands down.
    • You're going up and down grades constantly. Very little coasting here It's a challenge to get up to the track speed limit while going up steep grades. Very rewarding to keep to the timetable without over speeding here.
    • Lots of speed changes- with safety systems on, you'll really need to focus here. Pay attention to the speed signs!
    • Scenery is great. Plenty of curves, plenty of tilting actions
    • Scenarios are solid
    • I can't confirm if the 1442 has any issues. I strictly play the 612 here as I think that's what offers the best experience for this route.
    • The RP 185 services are nice for a change of pace while also presenting a decent challenge as well

• Like Like x 3