Dresden - Chemnitz Timetable

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by SBos, Jan 19, 2022.

1. SBos

SBos Well-Known Member

Why is it so difficult for DTG and Rivet to get accurate timetables. I like to see if I can keep to time but when the timetable is incorrect it’s impossible. On this route the actual real life running time for this journey is 1hr 23mins but in the game it’s 5mins less making almost impossible to arrive on time.

2. mrcharliemiggins2.0

mrcharliemiggins2.0 Well-Known Member

I agree. DTG and Rivet say the follow the real timetable but yet for some reason they use 'exact' times such as 08:52:53 rather than 08:53. This has been an issue with the most recent routes like NEC, BRD, LBN, WCL and yet this feedback has not been taken onboard. They could do it before, why not now? The only company that I know that publish timetables down the the precise second are the London Underground. After some research the S3, RE3 and I think IRE1 services are accurate but RB30s take 1hr 12 in game but DBs website say it take 1h 22m. And you can notice the lack of time as I did find myself speeding constantly to keep up with the timetable

• Like Like x 1
  3. Lenwigg

Lenwigg Well-Known Member

Yes it is the one problem I have with it. But it is not a biggy and as everything else I have seen of it so far I am very impressed with it. Beautiful route to look at if you are brave enough to take you eyes off the HUD for a few seconds. Fantastic to drive on and the BR612 fantastic to drive.

• Like Like x 1
  4. borg#1850

borg#1850 Well-Known Member

Is it just a typo when the programmed it and did not notice, so hit the 1 instead of the 2. Cannot be hard to fix surely?