Peninsula Corridor Introduction Glitch

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by steve#7359, Jan 12, 2022.

1. steve#7359

steve#7359 Member

Is there anyway to complete the Peninsula Corridor Introduction? I searched through the other threads and couldn't find any posts about it. I'm sure most are well aware of it freezing when asking to switch back and forth between a passenger and taking control of the train by pressing the triangle button. News flash!: pressing the triangle button does nothing. Neither does cycling through every viewpoint interior and exterior both. No button click combinations can be found to trigger or override it. Going to the pause menu does nothing. Seriously, is there a way to complete the Peninsula Introduction? I've tried everything button/joystick combination I can think of.

2. Redbus

Redbus Well-Known Member

Just quit out, it will not bother you again with the intro.

3. steve#7359

steve#7359 Member

I cannot receive the accomplishment if I do not finish the intro. For the amount of money we pay for these DLC, one should expect them to function properly...especially when it's a main part of the storyboard.

• Like Like x 1
  4. westbromrangers70

westbromrangers70 Member

5. westbromrangers70

westbromrangers70 Member

It’s a bug,I had it the other day,I brought a few new routes and none of the intros working,hopefully it will be fixed in time then we can finish them.

• Like Like x 1
  6. johnmsaylor

johnmsaylor New Member

You have to do that tutorial in "Classic" mode. I think that was the only one. I try to always play in immersive and haven't had any issues doing that after completing the intro.

7. keith_gilham

keith_gilham Active Member

Same with the LIRR…. So does anything work in this game anymore? Maybe someone at dovetail could fix everything THEY have broken before trying to add new routes

• Like Like x 1
  8. steve#7359

steve#7359 Member

There isn't a "Classic" mode that I can find for the PS platform. In the settings menu, under "controls", there is something called "Immersion Camera Switch". All it does is let you select Head Out, External, and Free. As far as I can tell from trying them all, Head Out and External are exactly the same, and Free turns off the ability to switch to an outside camera all together.

9. johnmsaylor

johnmsaylor New Member

Well, I went into it again to see what steps I took for it to work, and while this might not be exact, here's what i did(I'm on PS4)...started the intro, paused it, went into settings, control, changed it from immersive to classic, and went back into the tutorial. When I did get to that part of going back to first person I had to do it a couple of times before it took. I think from rereading your above post though, that you were looking at the camera controls and not the overall control scheme. Like I said, if you change the overall controls from immersive to classic it should work.

10. jesseneedsapsn

jesseneedsapsn Member

I might have misunderstood the issue, but I don’t believe you drive a train in the Peninsula Corredor introduction. I believe you get on as a passenger and ride to the next station. I ended up completing this scenario the other day randomly before I did my Baby Bullet tutorial.

The switching back to the camera is a little bugged. It doesn’t clear immediately once you actually switch cameras, but it will eventually go away once you arrive at the station.

Again, sorry if I misunderstood the issue.

• Like Like x 1
  11. steve#7359

steve#7359 Member

The trophy for completing the tutorial should be:

Grade: Rhodium
    Rarity: Unattainable 0.0%