PC London Brighton Line Red Signal

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by PegasusLeosRailwayFanatix, Jan 25, 2022.

1. PegasusLeosRailwayFanatix

PegasusLeosRailwayFanatix Well-Known Member

Service: 1W22 London Victoria-Brighton
    Just got stuck coming out of London Victoria Road, and being held by a red light. When I check the map there were at least a couple of AI Train in front of me that is not moving. Can you please look into this ASAP, So far this timetable is having problem. I haven't check the others.

Attached Files:

2. HaibaraHariko

HaibaraHariko Active Member

As long as there being no other reports about this service, what about trying again without saving and loading?

3. PegasusLeosRailwayFanatix

Try that but it doesn't work, it looks like continued timetable service in-game is still A BIG PROBLEM, STILL. its right after i do a service run, and wanted to continue the service by going to free roam, and waiting for the next departure time, to drive the next service. For some reason i wasn't able to go to Gatwick, because there was a red light, with so many AI train not moving. TrainSim-Matt Can the team look into this ASAP, thanks

Last edited: Jan 25, 2022
  4. Sharon E

Sharon E Well-Known Member

I just went in, checked and I have successfully run this service.

5. PegasusLeosRailwayFanatix

Did you try doing this service continue nonstop without going to the main menu, and from the free roam, from the previous service to this service? I forgot which service was the previous one, but I try doing it again, and still being held by a red light with ai train. It looks like the continued services are bugs and a big problem that the team needs to look into. Also, why is my FPS keep on dropping to the red zone? Does this have something to do with the route itself?

6. NQuarter

NQuarter Member

Was the previous Service a Brighton to Victoria? I am happy to give it a try, but it could be any Train arriving without knowing which exact Service.

I do continued Runs all the time on London Commuter and have never encountered any issues as of yet.

7. PegasusLeosRailwayFanatix

can you get back to me once, you finish a back to back line, thanks

8. NQuarter

NQuarter Member

Yup. But I need to know what the previous Service could be. Was it a Brighton to Victoria?

9. NQuarter

NQuarter Member

Is it this Service? - https://smtimetables.herokuapp.com/train/6115 - That's the only Service I can see from Brighton to Victoria that gets there before 1W22 Departs. There's around a 15 minute wait between Services. Both are in a Class 387/2, and pretty sure it's the same Train.

Last edited: Jan 26, 2022
  10. PegasusLeosRailwayFanatix

i believe that the one is the train that goes from Brighton to London Victoria, going express and then it's head back to Brighton, and the time was somewhere close to morning which was around 7:00AM

11. NQuarter

NQuarter Member

Just completed both 1M91 and 1W22 in a single run with no issues at all. I did Record both Runs and will upload if you wanted to check it out.

Have you tried Verifying the Game Files?

- Right Click TSW2 in the Steam Library.
    - Click Properties.
    - Select Local Files Tab.
    - Verify Integrity of Game Files.

Sometimes during installations and updates, some Files can go a bit spastic which may cause weird things to occur.

Last edited: Jan 26, 2022
  12. PegasusLeosRailwayFanatix

1W90- Victoria London- Brighton
    Just found another red signal, that is preventing from entering Brighton, AI Train won't move at Brighton.

13. Felix Costa

Felix Costa Member

I have same issues running some non stop services on London Comute.
    For example:

Take service 1R26 from Victoria to Reigate leaving at 11:39 and finished at plat 2 on Reigate at 12:23.

This train now returns to Victoria at 12:30 as service 1R29.
    When service 1R26 ends I return to Free Roam and leave the cab (reverse off, Master Key out).

At 12:29 the AI Driver appears on the cab to get back to Victoria but train doesn't move.

I'm on Epic and maybe this is something on this platform.

I believe that I must shutdown the cab as soon as I finish a service but not sure.