London Commuter Issues And Faults

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by elarthur, Jan 26, 2022.

1. elarthur

elarthur Well-Known Member

When are we likely to see a fix to the following problems on London Commuter route?

Service/journey 1M03 will not allow the player or the proceeding trains to finish their journeys due to a derailed/stuck train departing London Victoria. Therefore it is not possible to complete journey mode for this route.

Service 1M15 is not set to give the player enough points to achieve the gold medal rating. This affliction is also present on multiple services across multiple routes.

Fast Lane scenario unplayable due to destination marker being unreachable. The destination/go via marker needs to be looked at as it appears to be in the wrong place entirely.

Final 2 poster collectibles are not present and need to be added back in.

The following are all critical to route completion and need resolving without delay to improve player experience.

I hope we can get a straightforward answer as to when we can expect these fixes.

• Like Like x 3
  2. Lenwigg

Lenwigg Well-Known Member

I would count a getting a collectable critical towards completion of the route.

3. tcmikaelsouza

tcmikaelsouza Well-Known Member

Hello, friend, good morning.

As for the 1M03 service, it was fixed, I managed to complete it a few days ago.
    "Fast Lane" is still pending, and needs to be fixed, I think the objective to apply force should be the first and not the third like this in this scenario.
    I leave below some items that I reported in a topic a long time ago to be resolved:

- London Commuter:
    >> 377 SN and 387 GX: sound mixing inside the cabin is still problematic. (REMEMBER the sound of these locomotives are perfect, however inside the cabin the mix seems to be incorrect, traction sound and sound of low security systems and left window when open produces an abnormal noise);
    >> Marked slowness when starting a service;
    >> Slow (leg) LV probably because there are too many trains;

- Dresden:
    >> AI trains stuck in the middle of the route, with emphasis on the junction that goes to Meissen and also further north when there is a junction that looks like a "u", game crashes in the vicinity of Dresden Mitte and Hbf, plus red lights advanced by AI trains.

- Motion Blur:
    The disabling of the "Motion Blur" function has not yet been fixed, the JD had already informed that it would be fixed and it has not yet been fixed.

- LIRR:
    >> M7 Inaudible traction sound, known fault and reported several times, but no solution, M3 seems normal, but it's good to check.

- Rapid Transit:
    >> Talent 2 texture problematic with distant camera;

- CN Oakville Subdivision:
    >> Failed intro, game asks to switch to internal camera, but does not recognize and does not allow to complete.

• Like Like x 1
  4. kevin.charb81

kevin.charb81 Well-Known Member

Every post does not have to be an enormous dump of bugs which have nothing to do with the route at hand.

• Like Like x 8
  5. tcmikaelsouza

tcmikaelsouza Well-Known Member

I found it relevant to point out, as they are problems in Dresden and in LBN that are somewhat similar, and the other points are indicated many times and still without solution.

6. antony.henley

antony.henley Well-Known Member

You seem to find it relevant to post in most peoples posts when they make a post about a bug. Thats what is annoying a lot of people. You have been told that these are or will be looked into and will be sorted. You DO NOT need to keep posting them in other peoples bug report posts. Also Bug reports should really be posted under the relevant header in the Technical forum.

Hentis

Last edited: Jan 26, 2022
    • Like Like x 2
  7. antony.henley

antony.henley Well-Known Member

All of the below were carried out on the PS5 version of the game and in service mode.*

*apart from poster collectables as they have not been mentioned where they are.

Service 1M03 worked fine for me in Service mode on the PS5 version of the game.

There are TWO 1M15's listed. 0642 Brighton - London Victoria and 1914 Brighton - London Victoria. Which one did you do?

Fast Lane I golded it with 12,769

regards

Hentis

8. johnmcglade30

johnmcglade30 Active Member

Can we have some updates how is train Sim World 2 I'm going to fix London commuter

9. martinkoskk#3815

martinkoskk#3815 New Member

I have issues also with 1W30, these is a red light 4,5km before Brighton and it is just red forever. How did you solve this?

• Like Like x 1

• I made some scenarios for you. I have uploaded them now. Will link soon.
        • I made two!
      • 1 London-Brighton
        2 Gatwick short run to Haywards Heath
        You can find them in sharing hub.

• You can finish these ones.

10. martinkoskk#3815

martinkoskk#3815 New Member

Just for the record, 1M03 is still not working for Xbox - same issue with red light and stucked trains at Victoria.