London Commuter Roadmap Entry 25/1/2022

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by WonkySausages, Jan 25, 2022.

1. WonkySausages

WonkySausages Member

I'm a little confused.

So the roadmap entry for Rush Hour - London commuter seems to have changed from a massive update to improve the performance, crashes and red signals at varying places to
    "passenger system for London Commuter"

So does this mean that they're not going to update it to this extent any more? And what on earth does Passenger system mean anyways. I bought London Commuter on release day, and have touched it twice, and those two times i wasn't able to finish service due to an issue so i'm getting slightly annoyed that the update to address all these things has vanished.

Hopefully i'm reading into this wrong, but I don't want to feel all the issues with this great route are trying to brushed under the carpet and forgotten about as they move on to new releases.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Knightfire1964

Knightfire1964 Well-Known Member

I'm a bit confused as its been like that since the last roadmap under "Rush Hour passenger system for London Commuter" in the last roadmap it did mention that although being removed memory optimisation was being a permanent ongoing project.

• Like Like x 2
  3. marcsharp2

marcsharp2 Well-Known Member

I can't remember which Admin said it but any updates for London Commuter will be small ones quite regularly. You probably won't even notice the majority of them unless it's announced.

• Like Like x 1
  4. tcmikaelsouza

tcmikaelsouza Well-Known Member

Hello, friend, good morning.

Here are some items that I see need to be analyzed by the DTG staff:

- London Commuter:
    >> 377 SN and 387 GX: sound mixing inside the cabin is still problematic. (REMEMBER the sound of these locomotives are perfect, however inside the cabin the mix seems to be incorrect, traction sound and sound of low security systems and left window when open produces an abnormal noise);
    >> "Fast Lane" is still pending, and needs to be fixed, I think the objective to apply force should be the first and not the third like this in this scenario.
    >> Marked slowness when starting a service;
    >> Slow (leg) LV probably because there are too many trains;

- Dresden:
    >> AI trains stuck in the middle of the route, with emphasis on the junction that goes to Meissen and also further north when there is a junction that looks like a "u", game crashes in the vicinity of Dresden Mitte and Hbf, plus red lights advanced by AI trains.

- Motion Blur:
    The disabling of the "Motion Blur" function has not yet been fixed, the JD had already informed that it would be fixed and it has not yet been fixed.

- LIRR:
    >> M7 Inaudible traction sound, known fault and reported several times, but no solution, M3 seems normal, but it's good to check.

- Rapid Transit:
    >> Talent 2 texture problematic with distant camera;

- CN Oakville Subdivision:
    >> Failed intro, game asks to switch to internal camera, but does not recognize and does not allow to complete.

• Like Like x 1
  5. johnmcglade30

johnmcglade30 Active Member

When can you get some updates on London commute we have been waiting a long time

• Like Like x 1
  6. Chas

Chas Well-Known Member

• Like Like x 1