PlayStation Constant Crashing Ps5

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by FallenAngel00me, Jan 27, 2022.

1. FallenAngel00me

FallenAngel00me Well-Known Member

Game crashes at least once every 90 mins on average since last update. Is there a fix for this on the way?

Last edited: Jan 27, 2022
  2. kevin.charb81

kevin.charb81 Well-Known Member

The only workaround I’ve found is to play something else.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Factor41

Factor41 Well-Known Member

Agree - this works perfectly. My PS5 hasn't had a single crash in all of the time I've been playing other things.

:D

4. Mattty May

Mattty May Guest

I’m really fed up of TSW 2 crashing on PS5. Still haven’t completed a scenario on London Commuter. I get a crash each time I try.

5. Fitz

Fitz Well-Known Member

I'm considering moving to the PS5 version, I've only anotehr 200 odd mile to plat the game on PS4 but everything I've seen is putting me off.

From the DLC limit to the crashing. DTG need to sort this out and stop releasing new content. As it is now I'm finding bugs and glitches in old routes all over the place that were not there before. TBH the game is a mess right now.

I feel its' time to leave the game untill bug fixes start releasing and I'm not buying a single piece of new content until patches start coming out. The 3 rushhour routes release last summer are still a mess that can and do crash out at any time.

6. kevin.charb81

kevin.charb81 Well-Known Member

truthfully I’ve only had the odd crash here and there with Ghostrunner, but otherwise this game is an outlier in terms of how it holds up on PS5.

it’s been nearly a week since I’ve played, which isn’t long, but the longest since I started playing in August 2020.

I played this game for well over a thousand hours last year, and spent hundreds as well.
    I don’t believe in their product anymore. Found myself unsubscribing from many TSW YouTube channels this weekend, just to clear the clutter as my interest is quickly fading. I don’t want to play, much less watch others.
    Lame but true, TSW was why I got a PS5. Now it’s the reason I’ve chosen to spend my time and money elsewhere.

you said the preserved features would be added one by one, but new roadmap format only points to a continuation of what has got them into this backlog in the first place.

sort it out

Last edited: Jan 31, 2022
    • Like Like x 3
  7. erg73

erg73 Well-Known Member

It used to crash inside the routes but lately it crashes even in the selection menu. I think the game is getting worse and worse, right now I play TSW with fear because I know that at any moment and in any situation a crash will happen and this is unacceptable.

• Like Like x 3