Class 700 Coming To Ts22

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by 749006, Jan 24, 2022.

1. Mark newman

Mark newman Well-Known Member

• Like Like x 1
  2. andy.malcolm

andy.malcolm Active Member

There was another fix / mod pack on the ATS stream last night that made several changes, can't see it on the site yet though.

• Like Like x 2
  3. brummie

brummie Active Member

I think it might have been taken down cuz there were a couple of bugs, ie lights problems. Maybe it will get fixed and be back on stream again later.

• Like Like x 1
  4. andy.malcolm

• Like Like x 1
  5. markhazeldine

markhazeldine Well-Known Member

Max Mortimer from ATS has released a free patch (basically a mini EP) last night. As mentioned about by Andy Malcom. Just watching the preview video (and the Twitch stream) I can tell this is going to be a game changer (and I'm not over using that word).

DTG, you really should be ashamed that a) you released a rushed, sub-standard, broken product after sitting on Jordi's model for 4 YEARS and b) that someone from the community was able to fix all your errors and add some hefty upgrades for FREE in 1 weekend. It's almost like the powers that be WANT this to happen: Release a rushed piece of crap, then let the community fix it without paying your staff for the time to do it properly, and then collect the profits when everyone buys your broken product and applies the free patch. It's pretty unacceptable honestly. And don't try to defend yourself. You bloomin' well KNOW that this will happen and it stinks.

I'm not even talking about AP at this point, that's a whole other topic. I'm just talking about obvious errors here, like including a door closing sound but accidentally not using it, and using the door open sound instead. That's like basic QA 101 that wasn't even done here.

• Like Like x 4
  6. VictorHugoVS

VictorHugoVS Active Member

Even though it released a patch, this DLC deserves an official fix. We are waiting for that DTG, and don't even think about taking the product out of stores, as you did with the TGV Réseau.

• Like Like x 3
  7. Cyclone

Cyclone Well-Known Member

Because it's a current train, and a British product, I'm going to be the optimist and say something will likely be done here. But for now, I think this patch does a good job. I saw some gameplay using the patch and it just sounds a lot better. I will be interested in whether DTG is able to use anything from that patch (except the AP audio of course, they'd have to fix that themselves possibly by doing a 707 somewhere since it's probably similar).

I'm still going to hold off buying it because I have enough to do right now. But it's got my eye on it.

8. brummie

brummie Active Member

Also depends on people sending in tickets re these issues, the more that do it the more chance of a patch coming forwards. I sent a ticket a few days ago re the class 700, and received an email saying they are extremely busy due to high demand for support there will be a delay in replying. Unfortunately I cannot login to check my ticket as it doesn't recognize my email and login? Oh happy days.

• Like Like x 2
  9. andy.malcolm

10. 749006

749006 Well-Known Member