Hate This Game

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by William vermilyea, Jan 31, 2022.

1. William vermilyea

William vermilyea New Member

It’s super fun but it crashes every single time I’m almost to the end of a tournament multiple ones I’ve been on top by damn near 20 pounds of fish. Get to the last three minutes BOOM game crashes and it’ll never save my progress. Getting real tired of it

2. DTG Benjamin

DTG Benjamin Staff Member

Hi there,

we are aware of an issue that is causing the game to crash during multi-day events during the career and we are hopeful that we will have a fix for that very soon!

3. pgadesertrat

pgadesertrat New Member

FYI - It' definitely a memory leak that causes the application to slowly but continuously consume VRam. The multi-day events take a while to complete. Had this same memory related crash happen a couple times when just practicing for a long time in one game session on a venue. Game will be running perfectly, then once your ram usage gets maxed out frames will drop and game lags right before crashing. This is with 6GB video ram card (GTX1660 Super OC). Unfortunately, it's not an uncommon issue with UE4 and several other games :(.

4. vanescott

vanescott New Member

I am very nervous when this happens, I hope there will be more of these moments

5. vailbucci98

vailbucci98 New Member

Such cases just drive me out of myself and I have to go out on the street so as not to break down in front of people in the house.