Euro Fishing Sound Coming Through Dualshock

Discussion in 'PlayStation' started by MaSh_MaN94, Apr 14, 2017.

1. MaSh_MaN94

MaSh_MaN94 New Member

Is there a way to turn this off and have the sounds come through the Tv instead? I cant find an option in game.

2. TheLostoneNl

TheLostoneNl New Member

i just love the sound in the controller. its fantastic

3. MaSh_MaN94

MaSh_MaN94 New Member

Im not a fan tbh. Any game on ps4 that uses the dualshock speaker i turn off and set it so it comes through tv instead. Euro fishing has no such option. Its annoying when all 3 rods are going off at the same and im playing late at night and folks are trying to sleep that i would prefer it came through the tv.

4. MaSh_MaN94

MaSh_MaN94 New Member

It either turn the dualshock speaker off completely and have those sounds that were coming through completely muted or deal with it and give me and others a headache. Dualshock speaker amplifys things x100

5. Atricios

Atricios New Member

Can anyone tell me what the beeping sound is that is coming through the controller?

I don't have any lines in the water and it will just randomly beep once or a few times while I'm taking a short break & not paused.

6. TheLostoneNl

TheLostoneNl New Member

i love the sound through the controller..i know you can mute it in ps4 settings..but dont know if you can hete them through your tv

7. markefc1234

markefc1234 New Member

I love the controller sound but would be good to be able to use either the pad or tv