PlayStation Platforms In Paddington Station On Ps4

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by Dave Mel, Aug 10, 2018.

1. Dave Mel

Dave Mel Well-Known Member

Hi. im a new player to this game and i cant find how you get to platform 14 on paddington station. there is a train on there ready to drive but i cant find how you get to it. Wheather you have to drive the trains on platform 8 and 4 first and then it unlocks platform 14 im not sure.

2. Ibanez074

Ibanez074 Member

I done 14 first. You have to follow the blue markers to the platforms. You may have turned them off in the settings menu? Can't remember what the setting is called as not at my ps4 sorry, something like notification marker?

3. Fergie

Fergie Guest

The is no "legitimate" route to Platform 14. The only way to get there is to walk along to Platform 11, cross the tracks to Platform 12, and then go back on to the tracks across Platform 13 and on to 14.

• Like Like x 1
  4. xD 2Bad4You

xD 2Bad4You Well-Known Member

Go to Platform 10, right around 11 and 12, down the way past the stairs and go right to 13 and 14. Video attached.
    https://1drv.ms/v/s!AkJP7guxpoBwoJAr6YxR4pTVWg0r7Q

Its open all the time, there arent such unlocks in the game. You can drive every service from the beginning.

• Helpful Helpful x 1
  5. Fergie

Fergie Guest

Sorry, and thanks. I couldn't find this route until I saw your video. My way still works, although if a driver did it in real life they would get fired!

6. xD 2Bad4You

xD 2Bad4You Well-Known Member

Yeah you can go over all the tracks and climb the little latters that come regulary, but thereĀ“s also the safe way :D

7. Dave Mel

Dave Mel Well-Known Member

THanks for the info. The video helps. i shall try that way next time.