PC Db Br442 Talent 2: Clocks Stuck

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by cyrill.kroonstuiver, Feb 4, 2022.

1. cyrill.kroonstuiver

cyrill.kroonstuiver Well-Known Member

Hey all,

So I've noticed this glitch for a while but I didn't report it cause I thought it was already reported, but after looking, it wasn't.

So, upon release of Tharandter Rampe the left and middle digital clock of the DB BR442 Talent 2 keep getting stuck after any objective completion.
    This bug has been in the game before as I noticed and reported it in DB BR422 upon its preservation release.

20220204195241_1.jpg

As you can see with this screenshot upon startup, the left and middle digital clocks are both stuck whereas the right on ticks along correctly.

Hope this gets resolved, thanks for listening :)

• Like Like x 1
  2. cyrill.kroonstuiver

I just want to say, regarding the fact that I did not see this bug reported anywhere, though that doesn't make it impossible other people have noticed. Looking at the reported bugs with Tharandter Rampe, people are looking at the smaller details that get (rightfully) reported, but I find it funny no one has yet reported a bug that's literally right in front of you if you drive one of the trains.

3. Cramnor

Cramnor Well-Known Member

This comes from the Dresden-Riesa Talent 2, I believe it has been reported there but it certainly doesn't hurt to raise it again :) There are quite some things with the displays and indicators that worked before but have recently been broken, even on seemingly new models like this Talent 2. Namely the clocks are stuck and the date format is strange, but also things like the indicator of the door status has worked before but no longer does.

4. cyrill.kroonstuiver

Yeah, I love the game, but a lot of stuff is just strange.
    My biggest peeve, but I don't know how and where I should raise it because it's not really a technical report either, is that there's trains at the Dresden lower terminal platforms with the push-pull locomotive facing inward, the problem being that that means they're not under any electrified parts. Though the game still counts it as electrified and so the services are still drivable, I hate looking at it and seeing the pantrograph down and out and all that.

5. Cramnor

Cramnor Well-Known Member

I think putting these things here is a good start. If anyone reads it and notes it down is a different question to which we will never know the answer. When it comes to bigger things, don't hesitate to report them through the official support web page. Again, if that is ever looked at, no clue, but you got it off your chest and that is the only way there is any chance of things being addressed :) Just ignoring them or thinking someone else will report them is certainly not going to do the trick ;)