Fallen At The First Hurdle

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by pctinkerer, Feb 5, 2022.

1. pctinkerer

pctinkerer New Member

I am new to TSW2 and have just started the tutorial on driving London Underground, Bakerloo Line, 1972 stock. I get as far as boarding the train, entering the cab and standing in front of the drivers seat. The instruction says to press E to sit in the nearest available seat. I am pressing E (upper and lower case) until I am blue in the face but now't happens. Any advice please? My machine is a brand new Acer Aspire 5 laptop with AMD Ryzen 7 processor and Radeon graphics.

2. fabristunt

fabristunt Well-Known Member

Did you fold out the seat? If so, look at it. A prompt to press E will appear.

3. Crosstie

Crosstie Well-Known Member

You have to point your mousepointer at the engineer's seat until it indicates " E " and then click.

4. ARuscoe

ARuscoe Well-Known Member

You need to be looking at the seat for the E key to activate the sit function...
    It's quite confusing the way they've laid out the tutorials, but this is one of the "normal things", as in you will ALWAYS have to look at the seat to sit down

5. Teflon490

Teflon490 Active Member

With DTG you basically have to think out-of-the-box most of the time, to successfully complete some of the tasks :) What seems completely normal for long-time TSW players may be very confusing for new players.

6. davidh0501

davidh0501 Well-Known Member

It's very realistic.
    It's always wise to check your seat, before sitting down

• Like Like x 1