Horseshoe Curve,

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by alphasquad#7151, Jan 12, 2022.

1. alphasquad#7151

alphasquad#7151 Member

can u add a camara for the Virtual Railfan camara position, and are there going to be pushers and Amtrak for that and sand patch as well, i want a reply from DTG so i can stop getting worried. Thanks, keep up the great work.

2. alphasquad#7151

alphasquad#7151 Member

anyone can reply

3. Alaskan Jack

Alaskan Jack Active Member

I have sent a message to Skyhook games about adding SD70ACU’s on the route they tol me they would send the Info to the team so I guess we wait and see hoping for branded tankers Grain cars and Intermodals too I not sure on Amtrak probably not.

4. metro north railfan 224

metro north railfan 224 Active Member

Can you tell us when or if you get a response from them?

5. Alaskan Jack

I could but I don’t know if I will I don’t know for sure what they will do they just said they are giving it to the team. As far as branded Wagons and tankers not been said they would do those either.

6. metro north railfan 224

metro north railfan 224 Active Member

No worries. If you have any further information, you could tell us if you hear anything.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Alaskan Jack

Ok will do I am really hoping they put the SD70ACU’s in or at least as a DLC we will see!

Last edited: Feb 7, 2022
  8. paintbrushguy

paintbrushguy Well-Known Member

There will not be Amtrak at launch, and knowing Skyhook there will probably only be a dodgy ES and SD as the locos.
    Sorry to spoil the fun, but I thought I’d get your expectations right.

9. Alaskan Jack

. Thanks for bringing this to our attention . Yes they are planning two Engines for the Route and if you enjoy dashing our hopes that we won’t get another engine that’s fine ,but you sound very negative on Skyhook games and if your not interested it why even tell us as we actually know what’s going on too and we really don’t need these type of comments and what do you mean about a dodgy ES ?

Last edited: Feb 8, 2022
    • Like Like x 1
  10. paintbrushguy

paintbrushguy Well-Known Member

Skyhook have a shockingly bad reputation in this game. HSC alone has been delayed several times due to unsatisfactory standards. The completely wrong sounds on the 187 are miserable, as well as the general bad state of Cane Creek.

11. driverwoods#1787

driverwoods#1787 Well-Known Member

You do have points and for the ES44AC locomotive they end up asking the community for the sounds. They should have done this in the first place for DB BR187

• Like Like x 1
  12. meridian#2659

meridian#2659 Well-Known Member

Yes its a shame the bogies on the 44CW are still the wrong way around. Well i play cane creek with the enhancement & sound mods, beside the floating rocks i enjoy the route to be honest.

Its slow but the topic about the "dirty trains" uranium shuttles in that area is kind of unique. My purchais about HC will depend on the preview stream, but in general im up to give skyhook a chance.

A delayed release to make content better is something positive in my opinion.

• Like Like x 2