Xbox London Commuter - Service 1m03 Stuck At Red Aspect

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by djcwey, Dec 28, 2021.

1. djcwey

djcwey Well-Known Member

Stuck at a Red Aspect on VC624 near Wandsworth Common. Checked map and several AI services in front are stopped at Red Aspects. Cause seems to be an AI service trapped at London Victoria on departure?

As advised on livestream I took a video capture of said occurrence. If link doesn't work I can download and attach MP4 file (although maybe too large to upload)?

https://www.xbox.com/play/media/BZAWZJ6L

2. djcwey

djcwey Well-Known Member

I tried this service again and checked the situation at London Victoria on the map prior to departure from Brighton and the station approach at Victoria appears snagged at the very start of the session. 2899caa3-2aaa-4054-9122-efa0cdfbda70.png

3. djcwey

djcwey Well-Known Member

I remembered after previous issues on LBN that TrainSim-Matt had advised to include system details:

Platform: XB1

Loco / Cab: Class 387

Weather Settings: Default (last journey on first LBN chapter)

Date : as above

Service Name / Time : 1M03

Issue occurred roughly how long into the service : 0 mins (as identified - message above)

Detail of Issue: Previous game curtailed by Red Aspect on VC624 near Wandsworth Common. Checked map and several AI services in front are stopped at Red Aspects. Cause seems to be an AI service trapped at London Victoria on departure? Started new game afresh and checked map prior to departure from origin and AI service seems to be trapped at London Victoria despite having a Green Aspect.

How many other DLC do you have installed: 15 OTHER add-ons installed - total TSW package 40.4 GB

Link to a video: https://www.xbox.com/play/media/R2FPX9VJ

Last edited: Dec 30, 2021
  4. mrsmith5176

mrsmith5176 New Member

this must be a known movement conflict by the dovetail fault teams by now

5. djcwey

djcwey Well-Known Member

Downloaded update yesterdayday and thought wey-hey I'll complete last service on the first chapter of the London Commuter journey...

Setup train and checked route ahead via Map. AI Train leaving P17 at London Victoria is still blocking throat of the station so didn't even bother leaving Brighton☹️ https://www.xbox.com/play/media/524FLQ72
    a87bee74-2f9f-4530-bdf2-aea3e84189e2.png

• Like Like x 1
  6. mooredean1978

mooredean1978 Active Member

I'm having the same issue so don't bother leaving brighton, thought there was a fix update regarding red signals obviously there has been no fix update. I'm getting really frustrated with DTG as this has been an issue for a while now with no sign whatsoever of being fixed

• Like Like x 1
  7. mooredean1978

mooredean1978 Active Member

I've recently upgraded to Xbox series s and played the same 1M03 and I completed that service with no problems

8. who

who Member

Encountered the same issue before and checked again today on PS4, it still happens for me. Filled the form as requested but I'm sure they have enough reports of this issue by now.

Yesterday's roadmap sounds promising, though:

"We’ve been working on the core technology around our Dispatcher, and focusing on the pathfinding our AI trains do, particularly when in mid-service upon loading into a route.

We found that in some instances, the AI trains took an unexpected path, which caused various issues – including pile-ups, phantom red lights, etc.​

In positive news though, we believe we have a fix for this issue, which is ready to go into testing. This should, when released, resolve a lot of instances of Red Lights in the game blocking player progress."​

Fingers crossed...

• Like Like x 1
  9. elric#1386

elric#1386 Well-Known Member

I've found that this issue also happens in scenario planner, PC edition.
    I created a route from Brighton to London Victoria, and when I'm 11 mile out from Victoria all lights on approach are red. This seems to be because of the AI trains that I placed in Victoria can't move due to red lights.
    Sometimes I will also receive a Scenario Failure, for failing to stop on a red light, which never happened because nothing is moving?