PlayStation London Commuter Fast Lane

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by bazroberts66, Oct 23, 2021.

1. bazroberts66

bazroberts66 New Member

Train sin world 2 scenario London commuter fast lane is not working as train is just outside South Croydon and game states start is at Purley, time on game is 18.30, time at East Croydon to stop is 10.41 and yes I have typed it correctly, any ideas as the game is stuck and I thought you guys supposed to be clever?????? A fix would be good or any help to sort it please.

• Like Like x 2
  2. cptainnevica#6145

cptainnevica#6145 Member

Me too. I reported this ages ago on PS5. I can’t believe that a flagship product has this easy to find bug and that it remains unresolved. I listen to the streamed roadmaps and community information videos and hear many great promises but this simple issue is ignored. Not spending any more money until it’s fixed.

• Like Like x 2
  3. surreychuff#3060

surreychuff#3060 Active Member

I played this scenario on PS5 yesterday and it worked; I think an update fixed it some time ago, before Christmas

4. cptainnevica#6145

cptainnevica#6145 Member

I’ll try closing the game and restarting it.

5. cptainnevica#6145

cptainnevica#6145 Member

No luck with that approach, I still experience the time of day issue (see attached, top left hand corner). No worries, I’m ditching the game at midnight anyway, Horizon FW launches tonight. Shame about the reliability of TSW2. It’s a great simulator / game, I have just got fed up with the bugs. I’ll probably return to it in a few months when the situation will have hopefully improved.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  6. kekanha#4892

kekanha#4892 Active Member

still not working. since October 19 it does not work. hehe, what a barbarity

• Like Like x 1
  7. cptainnevica#6145

cptainnevica#6145 Member

I received a new TSW2 update today (16/03/22) but London Commuter: Fast Lane scenario is still not playable on my PS5. The issue is surely due to the two times displayed in the top left hand corner of the game screen - they are so different! Could someone at DTG please, please fix this? Rush Hour was released a long time ago, London Commuter forms a major part of the product. It’s crazy that a ‘scenario’ can’t even be run correctly.

• Like Like x 2
  8. cptainnevica#6145

cptainnevica#6145 Member

I decided to re-download the TSW2 for PS5 software and re-install it. The good news is that the Fast Lane scenario now works (it doesn't even look like the scenario version I was seeing previously). The bad news is that I have lost all my AP points and all the routes, training, scenarios etc. will have to be done again. This is now the third time I have had to start the experience from scratch. Not impressed, but since it's the simulation experience I'm interested in, I'm not that bothered about returning to level 1 with no AP points.

9. cptainnevica#6145

cptainnevica#6145 Member

Update:
    DTG apparently read all these messages so…
    I have re-installed the PS5 version of TSW2 on my PS5 console and, as a consequence, lost all my action points, training tasks and scenario completions - thanks Dovetail !!! So it’s back to level zero for me !!!
    However, on a more positive note, the PS5 Fast Lane scenario now works… But it’s not actually the Fast Lane scenario. What was being presented to me as the Fast Lane scenario (the thing that didn’t work and subject of this thread) was in fact the “Slow Way Home” scenario.
    If this was any other product I’d be looking for compensation, telling people not to bother with it etc. But the truth is, this is a genuinely fantastic piece of software. I never would have believed I could spend so much time driving simulated trains, but I do. And I want TSW2 to be a massive success but... DTG you really have to get your act together! There is only so much your paying customers will tolerate. I’ve ditched this game several times but keep coming back to it. Not sure how many more cycles I can go through. DTG, please get your product testing and QA in order.