Ts18: Introducing - The Bernina Pass

Discussion in 'Dovetail Live Article Discussion' started by TrainSim-James, Aug 14, 2018.

1. TrainSim-James

TrainSim-James Staff Member

[​IMG]

The next Swiss route from Thomson Interactive will bring to life the mind-blowing valleys and high-reaching rails of the historical Bernina Pass, from St. Moritz and Samadan to Poschiavo.

READ MORE

• Like Like x 2
    • Helpful Helpful x 1
  2. QO1922

QO1922 Member

This route can be merged with St Moritz to Thusis? That could be fantastic!

Last edited: Aug 14, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
  3. Jodler

Jodler New Member

Looks good but very sad that the last few miles to Tirano are left out especially because that way you leave out the most famous part of the route, the Viadotto elicoidale, the circle viadukt. I hope you may have a talk Alan about that.

• Like Like x 3
  4. trainplayer59

trainplayer59 Active Member

Les ABe 8/12 Allegra annonçait la ligne de la Bernina qui arrive... mais il manque une bonne partie entre Poschiavo et Tirano avec, notamment le viaduc de Brusio et la traversée de Tirano.
    Il manque aussi l'automotrice ABe 4/4.
    Donc tout cela promet déjà une (grosse) mise à jour...
    En parlant de mise à jour : quand va-t-on avoir une gare de St Moritz enfin actuelle ?
    Et, en effet, une liaison effective des DLC Albula et Bernina serait super permettant ainsi, comme dans la réalité, de faire rouler des BEX (Bernina Express) de Filisur à Poschiavo...
    On peut toujours rêver !

• Like Like x 1
  5. GWR5029

GWR5029 Member

This looks lovely once again. I would buy all 3 of the routes IF the RhB 2-8-0s 107 and 108 (or any other Swiss steam engine for metre gauge was made) but frankly as long as the stock remains EMU or diesel (proper RhB krok, or the recently overhauled "Bernina Krok": 4/4 82, is made, that would be something) I will not buy any of the routes. 1 steam engine though...… and I would get them, and a Ge 4/4 Krok or Rhb Ge 6/6 and I would certainly get 1. I think others would follow.
    If any of the locos below were made then I would find reason to purchase one of these fabulous routes.
    RhB heritage.png
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 14, 2018
  6. QO1922

QO1922 Member

Oui, on est d'accord, ce serait superbe s'il y avait la possibilité d'atteindre Tirano. Peut-être que l'auteur fera un type "pack d'extension" après le premier DLC. Pour la connexion des deux lignes, elles doivent partir du même point d'origine.

Yes, I agree, it would be superb if there was the possibility of reaching Tirano. Maybe the author will do an "expansion pack" type after the first DLC. For the connection of the two routes, they must start from the same point of origin.

7. Pendolino1987

Pendolino1987 Member

I'm sure it can if ST.Mortiz share the same origin so yes join them together you have about nearly 100km route around close to 3 hour's on it....

• Like Like x 1
  8. joscha

joscha New Member

Dd

9. SprattyHeath

SprattyHeath Well-Known Member

Looks really nice, I'm more of a person into UK Routes, but this looks good, Thompson Interactive definitely do a great job in the Modelling and Scenery, I will give this a try and see what it's like when it's out!

10. Nounours

Nounours New Member

Jespère que l'émission de cette route serra faite prochainement