The Only Thing I Don't Like.....

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by Craigyboy, Jul 24, 2018.

1. Craigyboy

Craigyboy Member

And that's the lack of zoom in the game watching people play on pc and they can zoom in anywhere. A function that really needs adding to consoles. Unless I'm mistaken and just haven't found how to do it. I know you can zoom in by holding down the right stick clicking internal views and selecting various screens. (Does anyone know how to click back to engineering seat without going through the choices again.) But thats not the same as the pc users zoom. Even if it's like a hold rb and press y or x to zoom in or out. It would just make life a lot easier. Sometimes I find it hard to see the little numbers on how far the station is ect.ect. also a xbox one x edition would be great maybe bring it more in line with a pc version then

• Like Like x 2
  2. TrainSim-Luke

TrainSim-Luke Well-Known Member

click right stick, A,A
    That always takes you to the engineer's/driver's seat view.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Craigyboy

Craigyboy Member

Anything in the pipeline about a zoom function like the pc version??

• Like Like x 1
  4. Mr.Drew

Mr.Drew Member

That function would be awesome. Especially for the small numbers as said on how far the station is away. Or a brighter color for this number

5. Craigyboy

Craigyboy Member

I agree the numbers are far to small, its ok if your sat on top of the tv like a pc, but these are consoles and 99% of the time we are sat feets away on our sofa. Thats why a proper zoom feature would be benificial on the console side.

• Like Like x 2