So I'm Thinking About Getting Either The Class 313 Or The West Cornwall Route But I Can't Decide

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by springtraplou, Feb 20, 2022.

1. springtraplou

springtraplou New Member

please help me decide

2. Nick Y

Nick Y Well-Known Member

If you have East Coastway, go for the class 313. It has a whole new timetable for it because they couldn't edit the vehicle formations on the previous timetable.

West Cornwall is ok if you also have Northern Transpennine and the heavy freight pack as it substitutes the Class 37 services.
    The class 150 looks great but isn't accurate with the physics and sounds.

3. Louis-MTA NYCTA

Louis-MTA NYCTA Well-Known Member

I agree but also, if you own London Commuter or Brighton to Victoria route (On Xbox Series X|S or Playstation 5) You will enjoy new extra services on that route with these Class 313s.

West Cornwall, Northern Trans-Pennine & BR Heavy Freight Pack all go together if you have purchased all three.
    East Coastway, Class 313 & London Commuter all go together if you have purchased all three.

Keep these in mind, for which one you like best...

4. driverwoods#1787

driverwoods#1787 Well-Known Member

What Xbox Console are you using? remember Purchasing Class 313 with East Coastway Lewes Brighton Eastbourne route you get BML services Class 313 on Xbox series X Series S because they use the PC timetable.
    West Cornwall Local if you want a British DMU with Class 37/5 freight locomotives what would go hand-in-hand with that one is TVL NTP and Heavy Freight DLC.
    NTP with TVL gives East Coastway railtour services.
    Here's Matt's video of ECW Railtour with Class 37 from Tees Valley Line.
    Get Class 313 with NTP TVL as layers on East Coastway you will pass a Class 313 on the class 37 railtour

Last edited: Feb 21, 2022
  5. FD1003

FD1003 Well-Known Member

Class 313, unless you want a DMU with the physics of an EMU.