Preservation Crew Batch Of Updates Coming

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by chieflongshin, Feb 19, 2022.

1. chieflongshin

chieflongshin Well-Known Member

Purely speculative here but I have a feeling we will be getting within the next month 2-4 preservation crew updates. I'm thinking we had the chat with Adam and Nat, we've then had Matt and Nat so there was noise about it 4-5 weeks ago.

The smoke and mirrors dlc pack has been chucked in to top the coffers up a little and act as distraction, creator club beta coming too as another one.

I think once creator club has launched we'll start hearing again about Harlem or Horseshoe and some of the preservation updates will be packed in there somewhere. We're close in a "if its not on the roadmap...." way.

Last edited: Feb 19, 2022
    • Like Like x 3
  2. Mattty May

Mattty May Guest

I’ll believe it when I see it. Really want to play Peninsula Corridor again, but won’t do so until the sounds are fixed. I’m hoping they are in the update as they got broken moving over to TSW 2.

• Like Like x 7
  3. Dinosbacsi

Dinosbacsi Well-Known Member

Same. Hasn't driven Peninsula Corridor since the original TSW2020 days, but it was one of my favorite routes. I'm waiting for the update to release to get on that route again.

• Like Like x 3
  4. tallboy7648

tallboy7648 Well-Known Member

I'll believe it when i see it. I would like to hop back on Peninsula Corridor. Maybe I'll even get the MP15 once the update comes out.

• Like Like x 1
  5. meridian#2659

meridian#2659 Well-Known Member

So with the release of the journey pack and the pis on ska is the route now fully pres. updated incl. Rush hour passengers?

I lost track since the confusion and those slots etc.

6. CowBoyWolf

CowBoyWolf Well-Known Member

Nope preserv part is a separate thing

7. fabristunt

fabristunt Well-Known Member

Clickbait title :D

• Like Like x 3
  8. chieflongshin

chieflongshin Well-Known Member

fabristunt my fellow player. Consider me both rumbled by you but curious about the topic and the arrival of them too :cool:

9. meridian#2659

I really hope they fix the problems with the uncoupling on SKA. Both Ice and Talent cant be decoupled as units. This is annoying when making a scenario involves that.

10. dhekelian

dhekelian Well-Known Member

I get the feeling we are going to be yet more disappointed.

• Like Like x 3
  11. PegasusLeosRailwayFanatix

PegasusLeosRailwayFanatix Well-Known Member

This is just pure speculation but I believe the great western express preservation update is also ready to release this week, because James is doing a stream on it this Wednesday. :cool:

And i bet next week is more going to be on the Harlem Line, which I can't wait. :cool::D

• Like Like x 1
  12. ILied

ILied Active Member

I highly doubt there will be GWE preserved update this week. I think Wednesday’s stream is just a coincidence. But let’s wait until Tuesda6.

13. dhekelian

dhekelian Well-Known Member

I just saw this. Surely they are going to show of Adam's work on the GWE? I hope so. I usually give James a miss but I'll certainly look in on this one. As for the release, I have been waiting for months for this so won't jinx it.

14. meridian#2659

I messed around with the talent emu units on a signal block with 2 stations inside.

The problem on the ska talent seems to be the 8 car formation, which cant be decoupled into 4+4. I independendly coupled 2x 8-car formations and a 8car+4car formation, and there the decoupling works. I try today with the ice.

Also hauling a failed talent with no power is possible, even if the button "abschleppbetrieb" is inop.

15. kurtosizm

kurtosizm Well-Known Member

Maybe they're gonna be released on the 30th of February? Asking for a friend... :cool:

16. fanta1682002

fanta1682002 Well-Known Member

no is aug

17. penguinmatt#1924

penguinmatt#1924 Active Member

There are a bunch of routes on sale on steam at the moment including Peninsular Corridor, GWE and East Coast Way. I wonder if that's a hint to what we'll be getting soon?