Like The Old Glories Of Gwr.

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by kekanha#4892, Feb 21, 2022.

1. kekanha#4892

kekanha#4892 Active Member

Hola, todos. Cuando anunciaron el lanzamiento de este pack a lo que llamaron "expansión", pensé que no sería justo pagar por ello. pero analizándolo bien, no es nada nuevo, las viejas glorias de GWR, son prácticamente lo mismo solo que en una sola ruta. todas las locomotoras de las viejas glorias ya las tenían, algunas en "northerm trans pennine", otras en "summerset raillwais". piénsenlo y esto no es nada nuevo, además ese pack de viejas glorias es más caro que este nuevo pack de expansión e incluye solo una ruta. lo que es nuevo son las protestas que se están haciendo últimamente por casi todo lo que hace Dovetail. Compré el pack y me gustó mucho, tiene algún defecto??? si, menor, como que las luces de los numeros de la SD40 no encienden, pero el pack es genial y con lo que trae no es para nada un precio abusivo. Por eso, en mi nombre vengo aquí a decir que no vale la pena protestar por todo y también a agradecer a Dovetail la paciencia que tiene con todos nosotros, sobre todo desde el lanzamiento de "hora punta". este pack es genial y creo que escribimos para criticar, deberiamos hacer lo mismo para elogiar muchas gracias Dovetail.

• Like Like x 1
  2. marcsharp2

marcsharp2 Well-Known Member

Is there a translate for this?

• Like Like x 2
  3. borg#1850

borg#1850 Well-Known Member

My best attempt using google translator:-
    "Hello, everyone. When they announced the release of this pack to what they called "expansion", I thought it would not be fair to pay for it. but analyzing it well, it is nothing new, the old glories of GWR, are practically the same only in a single route. all the locomotives of the old glories already had them, some in "northerm trans pennine", others in "summerset raillwais".
    think about it and this is nothing new, plus that pack of old glories is more expensive than this new expansion pack and includes only one route. what's new are the protests that are being made lately over almost everything Dovetail does. I bought the pack and I liked it a lot, it has some defects??? yes, minor, as the lights of the numbers of the SD40 do not turn on, but the pack is great and with what it brings is not at all an abusive price. That is why, on my behalf, I come here to say that it is not worth protesting about everything and also to thank Dovetail for the patience he has with all of us, especially since the launch of "rush hour". this pack is great and I think we wrote to criticize, we should do the same to praise thank you very much Dovetail.

• Like Like x 3
  4. marcsharp2

marcsharp2 Well-Known Member

Thank you

• Like Like x 1
  5. kekanha#4892

Tanks mate.

• Like Like x 1
  6. kekanha#4892

Sorry, I was using the translator but I don't know why it wasn't translated for me. forgives. In addition, the translation is perfect, better elaborated than mine. my apologies to all and thank you very much for the translation

• Like Like x 3