Pres Crew: Hrr Pis Preview Screenshots Issues

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by Task, Feb 22, 2022.

1. Task

Task Well-Known Member

Hey TrainSim-Adam,
    first of all the HRR PIS looks nice. There just were some smaller issues shown in the preview screenshots in the stream this evening.

1. You have "R1" on there although it should be "RE 1"
    2. The S1 destinations seem to be the wrong way around. The S-Bahns on platform 9 go to Dortmund and the ones on platform 3 to Solingen.
    3. The RE11 destinations on the BR 425 have Hamm (Westf) Hbf, not Kassel-Wilhelmshöhe. Both are somewhat okay for the time the route seems to be set in but they should be consistent. Either you change the BR 425 destinations to Kassel-Wilhelmshöhe or you change the virtual destinations for the boards to Hamm (Westf) Hbf. The other direction has the same problem, you have "Düsseldorf Hbf" there but the destination on the 425 is Mönchengladbach Hbf, the same would count for this too. One would have to be changed.
    Thanks for your work and I hope this can be fixed until release.

Last edited: Feb 22, 2022
    • Like Like x 9
    • Helpful Helpful x 1
  2. Task

Task Well-Known Member

• Like Like x 4
    • Helpful Helpful x 1
  3. Aran

Aran Well-Known Member

On the topic of the RE11 destinations I'd much rather have them be like they are currently with the Duisburg -> Bochum services heading towards Hamm (Westf) and the Bochum -> Duisburg Services heading towards Mönchengladbach. That is what the service names and BR 425 displays show and as I, am presumably others, have gotten used to it being like that I think it'd be a shame if that would be changed with this release.
    I'd also be interested to see what you have done for the IC services, and whether you also added all stations from before the train enters the map. I have already made a Text Document with all correct destinations and would be happy to provide this to you if you need additional information, this was also used as reference for Task's PIS mod which he linked in the post above.

TrainSim-Adam (Pinging you to ensure you see this, please let me know if I shouldn't do this in the future)

• Like Like x 2
  4. grob-e

grob-e Well-Known Member

Well, actually, looking at the release date of HRR, I think, the timetable would be dated more from 2016 to 2018, as 2010 to 2016. so Kassel-Wilhelmshöhe and Düsseldorf seems to me more plausible then Hamm and Mönchengladbach. I don't know, if the BR 425 also got the new dynamic displays, that reads the destinations from the route...but at least if that's the case, Kassel-Wilhelmshöhe and Düsseldorf would be more appropriate to the time the route is set.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Aran

Aran Well-Known Member

Even then, it's been out for two years now and changing it from Mönchengladbach to Düsseldorf and from Hamm(Westf) to Kassel-Wilhelmshöhe really bother me. Of course this is just my opinion and feedback, but I really don't want to see it changed.

6. driverwoods#1787

driverwoods#1787 Well-Known Member

7. DB628

DB628 Well-Known Member

RE11 is Desiro HC

8. driverwoods#1787

driverwoods#1787 Well-Known Member

Are you talking about the DB BR462 in RRX paint? Automatic announcer voice is Anna existing DB BR425s RE11 Ingo Ruff
    [​IMG]

9. Task

Task Well-Known Member

Yes I think the current RE 11 would be more realistic for how the route was created. But only as long as that change goes everywhere: the BR 425 destinations would have to change as well as the destination setup in the timetable. I'm not sure there are different places where the destinations are referenced in the add on but if there are, this would need to change too. I'm also not sure whether Mönchengladbach-bound trains would even use platform 4 in reality. From what I see they usually use platform 2 and 6, platform 4 is usually for Düsseldorf-bound trains. The other stuff from the timetable aslo rather points to after 2016 than before. But as stated before: I'm completely fine with both solutions, as long as it's consistent.

One other thing: the S1 uses the completely wrong platform Düsseldorf-bound. In reality it uses platform 5 and not 3. You can see this in the game as the S1 has to cross many important tracks when entering Duisburg Hbf.