Train Sim World 2 - Creators Club Beta: Arriving This Week!

Discussion in 'Dovetail Live Article Discussion' started by DTG Natster, Feb 23, 2022.

1. schorni

schorni Well-Known Member

Without software it does not work ;) And it will be integrated with the update.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Bertil Persson

Bertil Persson Active Member

Well, I guess it won't do with an ICE AI. My livery will probably be removed, then. If that happens I'll have to adjust it. I also subscribed to another one. I thought it was included in the DB brand. Thanks for the reminder.
    Well, I guess it won't do with an ICE AI. My livery will probably be removed, then. If that happens I'll have to adjust it. I also subscribed to another one. I thought it was included in the DB brand. Thanks for the reminder.

Last edited: Feb 24, 2022
  3. Bertil Persson

Bertil Persson Active Member

Hopefully I got it right now, with only IC. Thanks for warning me.

• Like Like x 1
  4. erg73

erg73 Well-Known Member

Does anyone know how to remove scenarios? By deleting the subscription they keep appearing and I don't see any other way.

5. johnmcglade30

johnmcglade30 Active Member

Destiny update this not let me upload if not letting me mii-kun load it's not letting me do nothing at all

6. solicitr

solicitr Well-Known Member

Try quitting and restarting the game after deleting.

• Like Like x 1
  7. erg73

erg73 Well-Known Member

Thank you, I did it and it worked halfway. It is strange. From two scenarios and it only deleted one. But well it's only a beta, I'm sure they'll improve it a lot with feedback from the community. And it really doesn't work bad, just need to polish things. Overall I'm very happy!

8. Stephen Crofts

Stephen Crofts Well-Known Member

I keep searching for locos that aren't yet livery editor compatible... I hope CC makes the remaining locos a higher priority.
    Especially hope that locos available to LE in one DLC aren't then ignored from another DLC, I spent ages looking for a compatible class 37 before I realised only the Cornwall route 37 was LE compatible, and half the class 08's need diesel legends too.