PlayStation Unsubscribe Does Not Work

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by Dave Mel, Feb 25, 2022.

1. Dave Mel

Dave Mel Well-Known Member

ive tried to delete some scenarios off my PS 5 so i went into CC and unsubscribed the scenarios. i then went back to my console to delete them off my scenario planners and now it wont let me delete them, they are still in the game

• Like Like x 2
  2. breblimator

breblimator Guest

turn off the game and turn it on again
    BR o7

• Like Like x 1
  3. Kim1087

Kim1087 Well-Known Member

I've found this on PC, Unsubscribe doesn't remove the MOD from my devise

4. Dave Mel

i shut down the game and restarted it but they are still there even though i unsubscribed. i can still play them as well.

• Like Like x 2
  5. breblimator

breblimator Guest

Interesting. For me, restarting the game helps. BR o7

• Like Like x 1
  6. Dave Mel

i even shut down my PS 5 console and restarted it but no they are still there still cant delete them

• Like Like x 1
  7. ARuscoe

ARuscoe Well-Known Member

If it's anything like steam workshop, unsubscribe doesn't delete, it just stops further updates. Maybe someone from DTG support can help on how to remove the CC content?

8. TinTin_57

TinTin_57 Well-Known Member

Yeah, I have this too plus some strange stuff going on. I had the green climate change class 66 last night and enjoyed running the east Coastway railtour service from Lewes to Eastbourne but today that livery isn't available for that service even though I can see in CC that I am still subscribed. Logged out and in again to CC but still the same. Hopefully there is some way to clean up in a future release of CC, some kind of content checker that can display what you have downloaded, which route(s) it can be used on, if there is an issue with it and if so something that helps remove it

• Like Like x 2