Hello Again Dtg, Do You Plan On....

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Arpadiam, Jul 7, 2021.

1. Arpadiam

Arpadiam Active Member

Do you plan on implementing the New AMD FSR?
    it could improve greatly the performance of TSW2 on ppl who is struggling to get decent framerate

even on the Ultra Quality preset from FSR the FPS boost is about 50% which is a really nice number and there is almost not noticeable image quality loss

That's all, take care

peace

• Like Like x 3
  2. Arpadiam

Arpadiam Active Member

UP, any answer from DTG please?

3. fabdiva

fabdiva Well-Known Member

Given it was only released for UE a couple of months ago it's unlikely DTG will be implementing it soon - I suspect there are some engineers experimenting with it, but it's too early for a public announcement

• Like Like x 1
  4. Arpadiam

Arpadiam Active Member

Up again, so many games have it, Assetto corsa competizione put AMD FSR and DLSS, i mention this becasue TSW2 and ACC both use the exact same engine version and as i talked to some UE4 deves they say is very easy to implement

so what are we waiting for DTG?, i'm not asking for new content or any complicated thing and it will help so much to ppl who struggle with framerate and resolution

Last edited: Feb 23, 2022
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Knightfire1964

Knightfire1964 Well-Known Member

Mate if they haven't given an answer than it's probably a no. Also recommend you don't bump your posts as it goes against the rules so it could be deleted

• Like Like x 1
  6. Arpadiam

Arpadiam Active Member

i want and official answer from DTG, even if they say no or not for the moment still i want to hear from the mouth of then

7. Knightfire1964

Knightfire1964 Well-Known Member

hence them not having replied at all gives me an impression they don't have an answer

8. fabdiva

It's probably on their to do list - but I suspect the Core team have been working on Steam as a priority.

9. lord everything

lord everything Well-Known Member

They don't usually answer threads if it's just a suggestion. They answer if it's a technical question.

• Like Like x 2
  10. DTG Protagonist

DTG Protagonist Has left the building Staff Member

In order to save any further bumping, there are no plans to add this technology. If and when that changes it'll be added to the Roadmap.

11. Arpadiam

Arpadiam Active Member

i'm done with tsw2 and anything related to DTG after reading this answer, why the F i thought there were a ray of light at the end of the tunel

is well know that TSW2 have a mediocre optimization and we have to tweak externally settings to make the game runs better ( and looks better )

AMD FSR is easy to implement even more on a team that is already working on UE4 since long ago

this is how you lose customers, by not doing what is needed, i'm not asking new routes or trains, is just a implementation of a new tech that can help massively the player base who is already struggling to make the game runs decently

but since you dont care about your loyal customers and you dont care about how your simu runs then there is no more place for me here

to think i asked the same to kunos simulazioni creators of assetto corsa and assetto corsa competizione and they implemented AMD FSR in a week after my request speak very well how dtg is

good bye

Last edited: Mar 2, 2022
    • Like Like x 1
    • Helpful Helpful x 1
  12. chieflongshin

chieflongshin Well-Known Member

Another example on this thread of new member demands. You’ll be on a hiding to nothing with current pleasantries

13. Arpadiam

Arpadiam Active Member

i'm not new, looking at my date of joining the forum doesn't reflect how long i've around DTG and they games since Railworks/Kuju was "bought" by DTG and started to work on the train simulator

14. chieflongshin

chieflongshin Well-Known Member

New, not new, there’s decorum available still.

15. fabdiva

As I said, it's probably on the to-do list. But with core updates for steam I suspect they probably can't spare the resources to implement it right now. But that doesn't mean they won't put someone on it, but until they have someone actively working on it they are probably going to stay non committal because the question would go from "Are they working on it" to "Why isn't it ready NOW!"

16. Arpadiam

Arpadiam Active Member

spare resources?, asked the same thing to the Devs of hmmsim that is a small 3 man team and the are gonna implement it in the next update while they are working on other stuff
    are you telling me a bigger team like DTG couldn't do this which as far as i asked other Devs of UE4 games it takes no more that a day or less to implement FSR ?

sorry but this is kinda BS, is something that should be implemented ASAP since is a thing that benefit everyone

• Like Like x 1
  17. lord everything

lord everything Well-Known Member

So basically you're saying that because 1 person (YOU) asked for it, it, should be implemented now and should become a priority over everything else.