Is There A Limit And Why Is There A Limit Of Downloads On Cc On Pc?

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by Larwan, Feb 25, 2022.

1. Larwan

Larwan Member

Hi,
    I love many of the creators club content and I want to download many things but can't subscribe bzw. download more than 91 Livery and Szenarios. On the 92 Subscription is there an permanent wheel bzw loading Symbol after I push the the Download/Subscription button. When I have unsubscribe to an livery/szenario it is possible to subscribe to another. But why is there this limit? I am on an PC with many GB space on my hard drive. Please remove the limit when there is one. Or is this a bug? I am the only one with it?

Last edited: Feb 25, 2022
  2. xsaw2121

xsaw2121 Active Member

On PC I think it's a matter of how much hard drive space you have I don't think there's a limit console in it I mean it's a massive limit but it is a limit I mean the only limit I can think of would be the limit of creating scenarios and Liberties that you can have it the game which has been there forever

3. chieflongshin

chieflongshin Well-Known Member

Can't see it being an issue. Far greater storage and tiny files

4. davidh0501

davidh0501 Well-Known Member

I’d definitely rage quit over this one.
    Or create a poll, for or against a hard limit.

Surely it’s better to download a few and savour them, before committing to more.
    You’ll forget what’s original and what’s created.

5. Tom Fresco

Tom Fresco Well-Known Member

Can it be that if it was a scenario, you went past the 30 per route Limitation? That would be a Limitation of the scenarioplanner, not Creators Club.

6. CowBoyWolf

CowBoyWolf Well-Known Member

Just use the website instead

7. Dave Mel

Dave Mel Well-Known Member

im on PS 5 and i think there is a limit to what we can subscribe to. yesterday i tried to subscribe to some scenarios on CC and liveries. but it wouldnt work, the day before did. So i thought id unsubscribe what i downloaded from CC the day before and went back on my console and the stuff is still there and can not delete them. So now i cant do anything but play the games i have.

8. Larwan

Larwan Member

Thank you for your replies and tipps! It dosen't work in the game, but the website is working just fine and the liverys and szenarios are downloaded too.
    Tom Fresco Thanks for the tipp! I have tesetd it with different szenarios and liverys on different Routes. I think the downloaded szenario aren't counted in the Szenario counter for one route.
    CowBoyWolf Thanks, it works on the website just fine.