Creators Club Issues On Ps5

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by Mctrain face, Feb 24, 2022.

1. Mctrain face

Mctrain face Active Member

I can not download any livery. When I got to subscribe to the livery I want to download. Nothing else happens.
    It just hangs like it's trying to load but it never loads.
    Any one else have this problem?

• Like Like x 2
  2. Mctrain face

Mctrain face Active Member

I can't get any further than hitting subscribe to download. I have the relevant routes and rolling stock installed. So that aint the problem.

• Like Like x 2
  3. psychorabbit#5927

psychorabbit#5927 New Member

Yes. I can't upload any of my scenarios or liveries as well, which is very annoying.

• Like Like x 3
  4. DTG-Chris

DTG-Chris Staff Member

Hi, we are sorry to hear that you are having trouble using Creator's Club on PlayStation 5. Could you try logging out of Dovetail Live, restarting the game and logging back in, please? This has been known to resolve most issues.

• Helpful Helpful x 1
  5. psychorabbit#5927

Hi, thanks for the solution. How do I log out of DTL? Do I press switch profile?

6. psychorabbit#5927

It's fine I figured it out.

7. psychorabbit#5927

Thank you so much! It worked!

8. brightangeluk

brightangeluk New Member

Constantly. They say log out and restart the game and then log back in but how on ps5

9. brightangeluk

brightangeluk New Member

Could anyone tell me how to log out. I can switch profile but still cannot subscribe and download any liveries or scenarios

10. solicitr

solicitr Well-Known Member

Go to Settings: at the lower right there is a button "Log Out of Dovetail Live"

11. brightangeluk

brightangeluk New Member

Thank you.

12. ridgey#5769

ridgey#5769 New Member

I was looking through the creators club and was confused as to why it would let me download a TGV duplex livery even though i do not own that route. The red triangle that tells you you need contain does not appear.

13. Lenwigg

Lenwigg Well-Known Member

It might let you download it, but I don't suppose you will be able to see or use it in your game.

14. Dave Mel

Dave Mel Well-Known Member

i think we are limited again on the PS 5 to how many downloads again. today i downloaded 3 class 150 liveries and they were not showing in the game. so i shut down the console and reloaded but still not showing. so then i logged into dovetail live on my laptop just to prove i had subscribes to the downloads and yes i had. next i downloaded a london comuter scenario from megasim again to prove that they are working but no not showing in the game.
    So my theory is we are limited again on PS 5 to how many downloads again, what a carry on i wish i had never bought a PS 5 grrrrrr

• Like Like x 1
  15. steveownzzz#6107

steveownzzz#6107 Well-Known Member

Same sort of issue here, Dave.
    On PS5, downloaded 4 pages worth of liveries. I actually have the routes that I downloaded for. Only a portion of the liveries are actually showing up though

16. james64

james64 Well-Known Member

I've had a similar issue where liveries I'm subscribed to aren't showing up. Logging out of Dovetail live and then closing the game, reopening the game and logging back in has done the trick so far. It's happened around three times to me so far and this solution has always worked for me.

I'm on PS5 as well.

17. ryan#7801

ryan#7801 New Member

I'm having problems uploading anything to creators club. Every time I do it says there has been an error and doesn't work. I have already tried logging in and out of DTG live. Any help would be great.
    DTG Natster

18. DTG-Chris

DTG-Chris Staff Member

We are aware of issues this morning, specifically affecting mod uploads and the team are investigating.
    However, browsing and subscribing to mods is working normally.

• Like Like x 1
  19. goochdog#5870

goochdog#5870 Well-Known Member

This might be me being stupid , but I’m unable to search . I type in my search but when I press X it just takes me back to the keyboard again

20. DTG-Chris

DTG-Chris Staff Member

To search, enter your text in the dialog box and then move your selection back up to either Liveries/Scenarios and press X (On PS4).

• Like Like x 1
  21. pascal.weick

pascal.weick Active Member

I also cant download any Liveries since today. Yesterday it worked for some time. But sometimes i had to log out, start the game and log back in. Even this does not help anymore. No matter how often i log out, close the game and start it again any log in, i cant download anything...‍

22. Dave Mel

i couldnt download anything today. So i unsubscribed everything i subscribed to yesterday. went and deleted everything that i subscribed to on my PS 5. Went back into CC and subscribed to what i wanted to use. Then went back to my game and everything i subcribed to was there.
    one thing that i couldnt delete was 3 scenarios even thought i unsubscribed them

23. goochdog#5870

Thank you

24. oliverlacey2704

oliverlacey2704 Member

I don’t have this button

25. oliverlacey2704

oliverlacey2704 Member

There’s no log out button for me

26. oliverlacey2704

oliverlacey2704 Member

How coz I can’t

27. DTG Natster

DTG Natster Producer Staff Member

Please find some steps for logging out here.

Dovetail Live Connection Issues

If your account has been activated but your account is not behaving as you would expect, it is likely that the connection to the Dovetail Live servers needs to be refreshed. In most cases you can resolve these issues by using the instructions below.

Open the Game
    Go to the Options screen and Log out of Dovetail Live
    Restart the game and then Log In to Dovetail Live
    On PC check that you are online and that Train Sim World is marked as an exception is any Firewall/Anti-Virus/Anti-Malware software, you might be running.

Notice for Console Players:

Unless you have disabled "Auto-Load Journeys" where you can access the Options menu by selecting a route first, you will need to load into a scenario or service to access Options from the pause menu.

28. Lenwigg

Lenwigg Well-Known Member

If I remember correctly on the Playstation it said to hold the triangle button to log out.

29. JesseSystemRR

JesseSystemRR New Member

I'm having Subscribe issues on PS5. I've done log out and log in. Still i'm unable to subscribe. My space avalible is 1,005mb. Don't know if its a cap limit bug or if i done hit the limit. hopefully it can be increased as theres tons of liveries and scenarios i want to get.

30. swift19

swift19 Active Member

On PS5 after subscribing to a mod it shows up in game and works. After closing the game and coming back the next day the mods do not work. The only way to get them to work is to unsubscribe and the subscribe again. It makes the creator club unusable. I realise this is a beta and will hopefully be sorted soon.

Secondly the dlc limit on PS5 makes creator club difficult to use. With scenarios using stock from various routes it makes it tricky for someone who owns all the dlc (except USA stuff) as I have to constantly delete and re download routes just to play one scenario.

Sadly I think Creator Club won't be used by many ps5 users until those two issues are sorted.

31. Lamplight

Lamplight Well-Known Member

Just logging in and out works too. Still very annoying though.

32. swift19

swift19 Active Member

I tried that for an interesting S train scenario and livery for the Cathcart route. After logging out and back in again, the scenario loaded up fine but the livery was missing. It was just the usual train from the German route.

33. Lamplight

Lamplight Well-Known Member

Hm, weird. Logging out/in seems to work for me, sorry to hear that it isn’t for you. Be that as it may, we can probably all agree that it’s way too unstable right now. I pretty much have to log out/in every time I’ve fiddled with the creator’s club in any way to make the game remember what I’ve downloaded.

34. swift19

swift19 Active Member

It's a shame as it has so much potential. I'll keep messing and fiddling with it. The opportunity to have a Northern 150 on the Transpennine line is great!

35. DTG Natster

DTG Natster Producer Staff Member

We are investigating reports from players who have successfully logged out of Dovetail Live and back in again, but are still unable to access liveries or scenarios when trying to subscribe. We will keep you updated when we have more information to share.

• Like Like x 3
  36. larrycv43

larrycv43 Member

Thank you DTG Naster. I am experiencing same issues as other PS5 users. Tried logging out and reboot several times and still not able to download. It was working for me the first day Creators Club was launched in beta.

37. brian#5362

brian#5362 New Member

Same problem here. Nothing works‍♂️

38. goochdog#5870

I’ve mentioned problems with CC and PS5 on the last two months Q&As for the roadmap as well as sending messages at the request of DTG and they have all been ignored.

39. Dave Mel

ive been having problems with CC. i cant subscribe using my PS 5, i can only subscribe using my laptop. also when making scenarios its not saving them properly i.e. when i save everything is ok but when i go back to the scenarios im making its not saved them properly, trains missing and so i have to start all over again. im not sure if the scenario ive created and tested and saved will work if i upload it to CC, because of when i go to it the next day its not saved it properly. this is all happening on my PS 5. as i said i can only subscribe and download only from my laptop

• Helpful Helpful x 1
  40. goochdog#5870

I can’t even use it on my laptop properly . I didn’t go beyond the first page on anything
    https://youtube.com/shorts/wm_3Eh1l58g?feature=share

At the bottom of the pages there are no options to go to the next page

41. solicitr

solicitr Well-Known Member

It has not been possible for months to subscribe to a CC livery from inside the game. It is possible however to do so via the website- just be sure to sign in with the same Dovetail Live ID

• Like Like x 1
  42. goochdog#5870

Please see my post above ☝️

43. goochdog#5870

And still this issue is being ignored!!