Help: Creators Club Not Working Ps5

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by benp2002, Feb 24, 2022.

1. benp2002

benp2002 New Member

Hi all,

I just started up train sim world, looking forward to the trying out a few new scenarios that the community has made on content club. However upon loading up the creators club and choosing any scenario the content overview section with never loads up. And also won't let me subscribe

it just has the constant loading icon and when I press subscribe to download that's also just met with the constant loading icon. I have restarted the game and my console however none of this has work.

Is anyone else having the same problem? Does anyone know how to sort this?

Thanks

2. DTG Natster

DTG Natster Producer Staff Member

Try logging out of your Dovetail Live account and then back in again. This should resolve the problem.

3. benp2002

benp2002 New Member

Fantastic, I logged out of everything else apart from that works perfectly now thank you

• Like Like x 1
  4. tsw2020tgp

tsw2020tgp Member

Hello how to log out from the console menu?

5. oliverlacey2704

oliverlacey2704 Member

Having the same issue, there’s no settings icon to be able to log out. Nobody seem to have an answer

6. DTG Natster

Here are some steps which you may also find useful.

Dovetail Live Connection Issues

If your account has been activated but your account is not behaving as you would expect, it is likely that the connection to the Dovetail Live servers needs to be refreshed. In most cases you can resolve these issues by using the instructions below.

Open the Game
    Go to the Options screen and Log out of Dovetail Live
    Restart the game and then Log In to Dovetail Live
    On PC check that you are online and that Train Sim World is marked as an exception is any Firewall/Anti-Virus/Anti-Malware software, you might be running.

Notice for Console Players:

Unless you have disabled "Auto-Load Journeys" where you can access the Options menu by selecting a route first, you will need to load into a scenario or service to access Options from the pause menu.

7. tsw2020tgp

tsw2020tgp Member

Hello, I have carried out the steps mentioned but when I validate the subscription icon to download a livery or a scenario, it loads infinitely without being able to validate the download.

8. tsw2020tgp

tsw2020tgp Member

PS; until last Friday there was no problem downloading, the service seems to have broken since that date.

• Helpful Helpful x 1
  9. DTG Natster

Could you please submit a ticket to player support as the issue is persisting, if you could provide them with any screenshots of what is happening that would also be very useful.

https://forums.dovetailgames.com/threads/reporting-a-technical-issue.23564/