Unsubscribing From Items Removed From Creators Club?

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by yorkshirbahn#3503, Feb 28, 2022.

1. yorkshirbahn#3503

yorkshirbahn#3503 New Member

so here's something that might have been an oversight.
    If I subscribe to an item (say a livery) and that item is then removed from the creators club, how do I unsubscribe from it?
    Asking because I subbed to a bunch of TGV liveries that have since seemingly been pulled down en masse, I'm now left with these items available and the game selects them at random for the AI trains, but if I want to remove them, I have no way of doing so.

• Like Like x 4
  2. Jalio

Jalio Active Member

Are you on PC? If so then you can navigate to C:\Users\YOURNAME\Documents\My Games\TrainSimWorld2\Saved\PersistentDownloadDir\UGC\0 and delete everything in there. Next time you load the game it should just download the liveries that are STILL available on the Creators Club, I cannot confirm this however from what I have observed with some liveries this seems to work.

• Helpful Helpful x 3
  3. yorkshirbahn#3503

yorkshirbahn#3503 New Member

Yeah I'm PC, i'll give that a go thanks

update: emptied the folder and reloaded the game, worked as you said it would.

Last edited: Feb 28, 2022
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Jalio

Jalio Active Member

Great stuff, as it works for you as well seems this is a fix :)

5. ARuscoe

ARuscoe Well-Known Member

It's a workaround, not a fix.
    A fix would be a way of doing it in game or online not requiring you to use a backdoor
    Hopefully someone from the community team reports this back to the CC tech team and they work on a proper means of doing this - which would be as simple as having a "library" option which shows installed skins and scenes rather than always linking to online, allowing you to remove these things in an "offline" capacity

6. Clumsy Pacer

Clumsy Pacer Well-Known Member

SOunds more like a bug than an oversight, given on both the streams about it so far, they've mentioned if something gets deleted from CC for any reason, it'll be deleted from everyone's install - interesting that hasn't happened.

• Like Like x 1
  7. ARuscoe

ARuscoe Well-Known Member

I would hate for that to happen to be fair. If a creator removes a repaint from their profile but leaves a scenario that requires that repaint this would orphan the scenario...

• Like Like x 1
  8. DTG Natster

DTG Natster Producer Staff Member

I have passed this along to the team, apparently we are already working on a fix.

Last edited: Mar 1, 2022
  9. TinTin_57

TinTin_57 Well-Known Member

On PS5 I also have a number of rogue items and as mentioned above, I don't have an option to remove them on console. The liveries show as a blank box when you press to pick which livery you want. For scenarios I can see a few where I am unsubscribed or they have been removed from CC and they are still sitting in my scenario planner without an option to manually delete them.

10. Jalio

Jalio Active Member

I am fully aware it's not a FIX but a workaround, using the word fix loosely.

• Like Like x 1