Xbox Cc Livery’s Crashing/textures Not Loading

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by mike71089zeon, Feb 24, 2022.

1. mike71089zeon

mike71089zeon Member

I’ve tested every livery I’ve installed from CC and on each instance textures in the world and cab aren’t loading. Everything’s fuzzy inside and out. Some are crashing the game with the “out of memory” message. Playing on an Xbox series X. I realize it’s a very vague explanation but it’s been occurring on every livery I’ve tried to use. It’s ether poor textures or a crash.

• Like Like x 2
  2. L89

L89 Well-Known Member

I had that issue occur too (on Xbox One X). The level of detail inside the cab / passenger area did not increase when starting a service and was stuck on a very low setting. Even for the default livery it stayed low. Quitting and opening the game got it working again.

Last edited: Feb 24, 2022
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Luk396-e464

Luk396-e464 Active Member

I had this issue either (xbox one x)

4. AtherianKing

AtherianKing Well-Known Member

I had low textures on the generic class 150 and tees valley line when I loaded into it with my own custom scenario, I do have custom liveries from CC for that loco but was not using them at that time

I Restarted the console and my issue has so far not returned

I also experienced a crash with a message about textures but I can’t quite recall what I was doing when that happened

5. mike71089zeon

mike71089zeon Member

Well the restart managed to get them to load ok. Now I’m unable to subscribe to anything. I’ve logged out , did a restart of the console and logged back in. Same issue