London Commuter Service 1m03: Ai Train Stuck Causing Massive Jam

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by jordantmitchell815, Feb 27, 2022.

1. jordantmitchell815

jordantmitchell815 New Member

I cant complete this service due to a AI train being stuck at the points near london victoria station and bringing everything to a halt. Is there any otherway around this than restarting the whole service.

2. seymourgoals

seymourgoals Member

Which console are you playing on? I managed to complete this service through the journey mode without issue on PS5.
    Also did you do the service in one playthrough or did you resume it from a saved game?
    Seems to be many issues with saving the game and then trying to complete the service, especially on London Commuter.

3. stonojnr

stonojnr New Member

it will be the PS4, its been reported multiple times since release, but Ive never seen any acknowledgement its accepted even as an issue they are working onto fix which given its been months now with no resolution and several patches, seems increasingly unlikely.

What happens is one of the AI train departures from Victoria, platform 12 I think, gets stuck (possibly derails) on a crossover right at the beginning of the scenario whilst you are still in Brighton, which blocks off entrance to a number of platforms, and slowly other AI trains on the line into Victoria just back up at red signals as they cant get into the platforms and turn round services. And you eventually meet the tailback at about 3miles to go to Victoria with about 12 trains stuck at red lights in front of you.

So theres no way around it as you cant force it to use another line or get the stuck train to respawn, I even tried walking the track all the way to Victoria to see if I could what the issue was and maybe commandeer the train and move it in case it freed up the trains but Ive no idea how long it would take to resolve the backlog given everything is horrendously out of sequence by then anyway, but it just instantly derailed and aborted the scenario

which makes me wonder if the issue is the AI train hasnt already derailed and thats why its got stuck on the crossover, because theres a speed limit on the crossover and I know theyve talked before about glitches in the AI application of speed limits, and noticed on my track walk all the AI trains are literally only pixels away from signal passed at dangering the red lights which is a AI glitch theyve spoken about before on livestreams.

4. johnmcglade30

johnmcglade30 Active Member

Yeah I'm stuck on the same scenario as well

5. PHJ-MGF

PHJ-MGF Well-Known Member

There used to be an issue on a scenario with this but an update sorted it out, have you got the latest update? only asking. The Fast Lane scenario, I think it's called still has issues that are unresolved too. I have completed this service, but I haven't done any of the services in timetable mode, so maybe the issue is there only, may be able to do this as a scenario. I presume that is how I completed it, hope this helps. Maybe they have only applied the fix on the scenario and not on the timetable version. I am using it on a PS4.

Last edited: Mar 4, 2022
  6. Selimbaba

Selimbaba Member

I am playing on an old version of PS4 from 2014.
    The service 1M03 is bugged in JOURNEY MODE like stonojnr described above :(. In TIME TABLE MODE I can play this service without any problems :cool:.
    Also bugged is the scenario FAST LANE. So you cannot complete the PIER REVIEW achievement.
    You also cannot complete the GULL UP achievement because 2 posters are missing :(-
    In the last TSW2 Roadmaps none of these bugs are shown to become patched :mad::mad:.
    I do not buy any new routes till old bugs are fixed :D.

• Like Like x 1
  7. antony.henley

antony.henley Well-Known Member

I have posted this in the other 1M03 thread but here goes and I do hope this is of some hope to you:-

I have just managed to complete service 1M03 Brighton - London Victoria in Journey mode on the PS4 version of TSW on the PS5.
    Although the Fast Lane Scenario is still broke. Im not sure if any of you may want to try it again. If you are still having problems with it then I will get the PS4 pro updated to current TSW standards and will try it on that one to see if it just doesn't work on a pure bred PS4. WIll give me an excuse to see what TSW looks like on the 4K telly :)

Cheers Hentis

8. tcmikaelsouza

tcmikaelsouza Well-Known Member

Good afternoon colleagues,

It's been a while after some update out there that I was able to complete this path. I still have issues with red flags when loading after crashes, on all lines.

9. xblackwolf90

xblackwolf90 Well-Known Member

Still the same issue for me on the base PS4 unfortunately.

Immediately on loading the service, a train departs from Victoria and stops across a junction, starting the gradual grinding to a halt of the route.

From flying the free cam across the route to Victoria, it seems the junction is set incorrectly, so the AI train stops just before it.

10. TimTri

TimTri Well-Known Member

Apologies for bumping the thread, but just had the exact same issue while trying to complete 1M03 on PS4. Perhaps the recent updates to London Commuter reintroduced the problem. Tagging joethefish, hope he can have a look at this! :)

Last edited: Jan 23, 2023
  11. tcmikaelsouza

tcmikaelsouza Well-Known Member

I bought the "Rush Hour" DLC at launch, hoping to have a superior experience, but unfortunately for a year and a half I've been suffering from successive crashes, red lights and several other problems that prevent me from enjoying the lines, especially in Dresden which crashes more than that works, not counting the red lights, now the London Commuter has several crashes again.

I know the team is working, but the result has not been the minimum expected to run without fear of completing a route without encountering a crash or even returning from a saved game to continue where it left off.